• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Flight Impressions (Voting Open)

How would you rate the Flight?

• A

Votes: 91 56.5%
  • B

Votes: 36 22.4%
  • C

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • D

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • E

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Trying to attack halo over a watermelon exploding is just a new level. To think it isn't anything but a fanboy attack is kind of blind.

Its the same for ratchet or any other exclusive that gets attacked at this level. No one is doing it over any multiplatform game so its pretty damn obvious why it's happened.

The obvious threat to these people, and worry is that Halo will actually turn out to be a great game and they need to do anything they can to attack it. Especially after the unveiling and the last year it has had. If and when the game turns out to be great it's going to upset a lot of people.

Shit it already is from a pre alpha flight.

Last edited:

SquillieDee

What control scheme is everyone using? I keep bouncing back between the default controls and the legacy settings. If default could add an alt mode to the controls, it would be perfect. I need to be able to switch zoom levels with the right thumb stick. Not the left. But I also don’t think legacy controls translated over well to this game.
I prefer to customize my controls. LT grenade, RB melee, LB equipment, B crouch, click RS zoom

R6Rider

Gold Member
Good to hear the positive feedback for MP, but for me I won't touch the MP very much and will be playing it for the campaign. Hopefully it's just as well received.

Top Bottom