• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite | Campaign Gameplay Premiere – 8 Minute Demo

Matsuchezz

Face animation looks subpar after playing Last of us 2. Same old game with 60FPS. And aliens speak english, it would b cooler that they invented a language and everything was subtitled. 343 is not up to the task. The sounds of the jeep was from a VW combi. Horizon 2 looked way way better. If Halo infinite is the flagship. Marked me unimpresed with the 12TF and te Velocity architecture. but uncle Phil said...

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

>Xbox One won’t hold us back
>Shows Halo held back by Xbox One

Killzone Shadow Fall and Crysis 3 look better than this.

It looks about right for what you'd expect of a game that has to still consider that it has to run on Jaguar cores and HDDs, with the 9th gen just able to crank up graphics more and add non-fundamental improvements. Which is exactly what people were saying you were concern trolling to say was logically true a while ago. It literally just has to be true.

Not that I'm concerned by any stretch. Looks fine, and seems to confirm the open world, I'm into it. Stretching the 9th gen at all, no, definitely not.

Relativ9

Gameplay looks really tight, but those graphics were underwhelming to say the least.

Also the reason this looks generic is because Halo is generic space marine shooter, it always has been...they invented it. It's a testament to it's success that so many copied it and took it further, and while that isn't MS fault...because it's become such a trope, they should know to try and distinguish themselves from that trope more.

Last edited:

Life

I literally could not stop laughing when he said "BEAAAAAR YOUR FANGS" - it's hilarious looking with that close-up angle.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I haven't played Halo since Reach, so one one hand, diving back in looks like a lot of fun.

But I can't see this going over well as a presentation for your hotly anticipated next-gen title.

Top Bottom