• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo co-creator announces sci-fi shooter Disintegration

Mista

Banned

Disintegration is by studio V1 Interactive, which was co-founded by ex-Bungie creative director and Halo co-creator Marcus Lehto back in 2014. This is V1's debut title, and it's due to release sometime after April 2020.

We're due to see a full reveal at Gamescom on 19th August.

Ol'Scratch

Are you saying what i think you're saying...

5f6h6LT.gif

Zannegan

If I had to guess, I'd say that's a little ride-on with guns, their version of the Banshee. And of course I do have to guess because the trailer says absolutely nothing beyond "Our artists are pretty sick, no?"

Then again, we only have to wait a day or two more for gameplay, so it's not the worst kind if tease.

Not sold on the edge pic. The glowy eyes make the face too busy/1950s scifi. Doesn't have the clean appeal of a Master Chief. I really do want this game to be amazing though. Guess we'll find out soon.

Cover character looks like he could be related to Cayde-6.

400px-Cayde-6.PNG

I know original ideas don't come easy but I'm not a fan of the Destiny/Transformers look. The guardians in Destiny all looked forgettable. And they (Bungie or Activision) said it was going to be as big as Star Wars.

Sci-fi video games like this seem to be stuck in a rut.

Last edited:
Top Bottom