• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hades - PS5 4K 60FPS Gameplay

ManaByte

Rq7D9xK_d.webp

Last edited:
One thing I'm concerned about is how noisy this game looks in general. Bullet hell in Returnal didn't bother me after a while. But watching some footage of Hades and it just looks chaotic to the point of not being very fun, but maybe I'm wrong on this

ZywyPL

Banned
I finally escaped on my 23th attempt. Awesome game. We could use an OT for the game.

There's an old OT from when the game launched on PC/Switch, but I agree, we could use a new one dedicated to PS/XB launch.

I've beat the game today as well, god it's addicting, the worst part is that I want to unlock everything there is, so I still have a looong way to go :/

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
There's an old OT from when the game launched on PC/Switch, but I agree, we could use a new one dedicated to PS/XB launch.

I've beat the hame today as well, god it's addicting, the worst part is that I want to unlock everything there is, so I still have a looong way to go :/
Now i found it! :messenger_grinning:

The amount of content in the game is crazy. And yes it is incredibly addictive. Doesn't seem to get boring.

Plantoid

I'm now on my 27th attempt, got to hades 3x already, games a hell of fun, can't recommend it enough

On my last run was the first time I got heroic and legendary boons, game has excellent progression system the dialogue never repeats itself, the hub is memorable and very well thought

Last edited:
Top Bottom