• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy rushes the stage during a live German TV show to ask for GTA6

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
Gta 6 will be gargantuan in terms of sales.
I genuinely cant wait to see the numbers it does day 1.

I wouldnt be surprised if PSN crashes lol.
The bigger Question is will we see it this decade? If GTA 5 continues to sell like crack and these people keep buying the DLC there isn't much of an incentive for them to release a GTA 6. I would love it tomorrow but do understand saturating your own product. It's like Nintendo and the Switch. They are making hand over fist and it continues to sell well so why bother with a "pro" release?

TLZ

Banned
I'd have rushed the stage for her.

Flirty Flirting GIF

pretty funny haha, but i hope this doesnt go out of control like those random dudes interrupting a reporter and saying "fuck her right in the pussy"

but it would be interesting coming from one of the comments on the thread that this could be a start for the long marketing. interesting but i think unlikely since 6 is probably still years away.

Last edited:
Any translations? And who are these people that this guy is asking them?
Elton is a random dude who was discovered by Stefan Raab 20 years ago while Elton was interning for him. Now he's a well known moderator.

Evelyn Burdecki is trash TV starlet. She's been on TV for 7 or 8 years now, but she had her breakthrough in 2019 after winning Dschungelcamp. She's the spiritual successor to Verona Feldbusch.

(I'm pretty sure this didn't answer your question lmao)

They haven't even started on it I thought?
of course they have. just because we haven't heard anything doesn't mean they aren't working on it. they probably started on it back in 2014 and likely it went into full development in 2019 after RDR2 came out. assuming it takes 5-6 years to develop then we might get an announcement in 2022/2023 with a release in 2024/2025.

They don't need to market the game.
true. when GTA V was revealed (almost 10 years ago...october 25th 2011) all they did was put the logo on their website and said a trailer would be out in a week. as you can imagine the entire internet went bananas. they did something similiar with RDR2.

i can't wait to see the VI logo teaser. people are begging for GTA VI and the internet will have another happy meltdown.

Last edited:
Top Bottom