• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gungrave G.O.R.E. Launching Day One with Xbox Game Pass on November 22

//DEVIL//

Man this is so good!

I honestly was very interested in this game. This is just perfect.

Edit: not sure if this is old news or not, if it's then please lock the thread

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/09/07/gungrave-gore-launching-day-one-with-game-pass/

GungraveGore_KA-Extended_FINAL_HERO-e79e6836e07cfca11a00.jpg

Studio Iggymob just got back from Germany after attending gamescom where we showcased hands-on gameplay for Gungrave G.O.R.E. to fans and players. The response was completely off the charts! We’re so happy to have finally been able to share the unique experience that is Gungrave G.O.R.E and are thankful to fans for showing such energy and enthusiasm!

It has been more than two decades since the original Gungrave was released on consoles, and now we’re back today with a chance to showcase what Gungrave G.O.R.E can look like on Xbox as well. That’s why we’re delighted to announce today that players on Xbox One and Xbox Seriers X|S will be able to play the legendary antihero badass gunslinger in Gungrave G.O.R.E on day one with Xbox Game Pass (Console, PC, Cloud) starting November 22, 2022!

anthony2690

Banned

Trailer looks interesting. I'm completely unfamiliar with the game. What platform did the original release on?

Dreamcast I think? Or was it PS2 or both? I'm sure I had this on Dreamcast but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to this :)

Also I guess this isn't a TGS announcement then!

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Looking good so far, cool graphics and the right scope, that's the kind of stuff I'm wanting to play these days 😎

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Nice, I have been looking forward to this but expecting something uneven. Game Pass is perfect for that kind of thing.

Reactions: Isa

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I find it very boring.

Looks and feels like an early ps3 game.
Playing like an early PS3 game is very much the point, I think.

I don't think it looks bad either. Unreal Engine does a lot of the heavy lifting but it looks decent to me.

Top Bottom