• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Luigi87

Host a room (set message as AFK so people could play knowing I'm not there), and it fills up.

It's intimidating as hell seeing everyone with their 8k-12k matches played.

Luigi87

I was chatting with a guy streaming. Encouraged me by saying in spite of how good the active NA community is, the majority are relatively welcoming to beginners and don't get hung up on losing, only a certain group of players (this was echoed by some players elsewhere) so that encourages me more to get back into the game.

Shun

Barbatos exhibition at JAEPO.
CbfDpxmUkAAqtaj.jpg

Yep, would definitely play that. Looks like it has a lot of fun things.

Too bad about the cut in though, it really doesn't come close to the quality of the art in the anime.

8kokxjc.jpg

Edit: Just announce the MB playstation port. That way I could at least maybe distract myself with Brave Commander.

Beckx

putting Force into my vita for an EXVS fix made me really, really sad

it's so watered down

Vita may be life

but robot fighting games using the name Force is death

Bebpo

Banned
Is Maximum Boost ever coming to PS4? I know there was that flyer bragging about not releasing it on consoles, but you'd think now that the next version is in arcades they'd release it.

putting Force into my vita for an EXVS fix made me really, really sad

it's so watered down

Vita may be life

but robot fighting games using the name Force is death

Yeah I picked this up last time I was in Japan just to hold me over but it really is watered down. The smaller movelists just totally kill it in addition to the 30fps and low unit count.

Bebpo

Banned
Oh, so it could be shit like the Vita Force game :(
Could be ok too. But would feel much better about this if they just ported the damn arcade Full Boost (or Maxi).

Top Bottom