• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Luigi87

After playing some online tonight for the first time in over a year, I am firmly reminded that I absolutely suck at this game.

Fun though.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
After playing some online tonight for the first time in over a year, I am firmly reminded that I absolutely suck at this game.

Fun though.
It is real fun!

Although I'm not liking Avalanche Sexia as much as I thought I would D:

Shun

You'd think the remaining suits from NEXT Plus are in line to be added as DLC but I guess not (。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。)

Kampfer + Akatsuki please.

Pretty cool image on the main Maxi Page.

main4_small.png

Although lol at Red Dragon's right shoulder.

Seems fine

m129_68.jpg

p11_141.jpg

Well only if you take a small liberty, you can probably get it to move that far if you mess around with the shoulder/neck joint. Or add an extra joint. You don't even really see the neck pieces in that art that block the movement on the PG kit.

I know day 1 is the worst time to say stuff like this, but Penelope seems like a solid 3k. As someone who tuned out on the suit when it hit Maxi, it turned out way better than I thought it would be.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Got Harute, Blitz and Noble of the new batch (will get Penelope later)
I'm liking all three of them (to my surprise as I expected to hate Blitz!), but barely played a match with each so will expand a bit more after a few more games. Also not sure if it's intended but after activating the Berserker mode in Nobel (it's the first EX attack), it seems like you can't go back to the normal state, even if you die.

Oh, missed this!
I'm going with the safe bet that it's the next arcade version :p

Nightengale is supposedly coming to Maxi. There's a scan in the usual spots.

Also...

Perfect Gundam and Gabthley/Marasai is coming to both Maxi/FB next month.

Yay 00 Seven Sword!

And lol at even more Setsuna variations with Qan[T] Full Saber coming as well to Maxi (including Nightengale and Perfect Gundam).

So all of Setsuna's units have their variants now.

Exia > Avalanche Exia
00 Raiser > 00 Seven Sword
Qan[T] > Qan[T] Full Saber

X05

I thought this bump was a PS4 announcement, I am disappoint :( .
lol

Given the all the DLC FB is getting and the pitiful PS4 userbase, I don't think MB is getting a home console release until late next year at the earliest.

lol

Given the all the DLC FB is getting and the pitiful PS4 userbase, I don't think MB is getting a home console release until late next year at the earliest.

Nah. This happened with EVs before Full Boost. I still think TGS announcement and a December/January release date.

Not ruling out cross platform, though.

X05

Nah. This happened with EVs before Full Boost. I still think TGS announcement and a December/January release date.

Not ruling out cross platform, though.
Vanilla's last DLC units were released a year before FB PS3, never mind that it had a grand total of 13 DLC units while FB is now clocking in at 31 (!).
I mean, I still want it real soon, like Dec/Jan release. But given the support Scamco has given FB PS3 I just don't see it happening that soon.

Also the game+Unicorn stuff bundle, unit bundles, pilot bundles and waifu bundles are up, plus all the older individual units are now bundled with 3 GUIs for no extra charge (but it doesn't seem to have been retroactively added to those that had the units already... Scamco gonna Scamco I guess).
These are valid until September 2nd btw.

Top Bottom