• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear STRIVE beta test April 16th to 19th; Sol, Chipp, Pot, May, Ky, Axl, and Faust playable; ROLLBACK netcode in final ver.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
cbthead.png

Via Gematsu

Link to the signup: https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltygear/cbt/en/
The closed beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive will run from April 16 to 19 on PlayStation 4, developer Arc System Works announced. Sign-ups are available now.
The closed beta will feature seven playable characters: Sol, Ky, May, Axl, Chip, Potemkin, and Faust. It also includes a first look at the revised character screen and in-game user interface.
Users can apply at the closed beta website from today until April 5 at 6:59 p.m. PT / 9:59 p.m. ET. Users who are selected to participate will receive an notification by e-mail on April 12 at 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET.
Arc System Works also announced that the release version of Guilty Gear: Strive will use rollback netcode for online play. (Rollback implementation is still being developed, so the closed beta will be using a delay-based implementation.)

---

Excited to see the changes they made to Potemkin, May, and Faust (the only characters included that I am not-terrible at).

Helios

Anybody got in? I didn't sign up cause it's ps4 only but I'm interested in seeing how the game plays.

Shin

Banned

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Guilty Gear -Strive- Closed Beta Test Survey Shares Most Requested Characters Across Regions

Guilty-Gear-CBT-Most-Requested-Characters-EN.jpg

Credit:

For a second I thought ASW showcased Baiken already, which would have been news to me - alas to no such avail. :messenger_neutral:
All other regions:
maxresdefault.jpg

Japan:
images

Top Bottom