• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 6 Picture Featured In San Andreas Definitive Edition As Per Leak

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

According to Rockstar Games insider Matheusvictorbr- one of the mysteries in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition has finally been solved. He states that after a few months, it has finally been confirmed via his sources that the picture in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition is from the upcoming Grand Theft Auto game. He goes on to add that this is likely an in-game location from GTA 6, which could be inspired by a place in Hollywood, Florida.

NinjaBoiX

92dS.gif

MacReady13

Could we get Digital Foundry to give us a video on this screen shot? Wondering what the frame rate sits at for each console. The resolution on PS5/Series X/S. How it plays. Does it have Anti Aliasing etc... Are there more shadows on the different consoles? I want to know now or else I'll not be able to sleep tonight.

If that's where they're at, they should ditch it and move to Unreal 5.

Sorry, I'm usually an up-beat person too! Just after so long and making so much off the last game... come on!

Barakov

According to Rockstar Games insider Matheusvictorbr- one of the mysteries in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition has finally been solved. He states that after a few months, it has finally been confirmed via his sources that the picture in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition is from the upcoming Grand Theft Auto game. He goes on to add that this is likely an in-game location from GTA 6, which could be inspired by a place in Hollywood, Florida.

M8jUyCI.jpg

Zeroing

Banned
It’s… a house… I can’t… with Brazilians ending everything they like with the word “perfection”

Droxcy

This was also very low res in the game so this is up scaled i'm sure since it was in game they wouldn't use any outside photos or license a random photo when they could screenshot from another game of theirs.

We'll see I'm getting pretty hungry for GTA 6 news..

EDMIX

So Hollywood is now located in Florida.

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk
Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

Tell us you failed geography without telling us you failed it.

Looks like Florida or Las Vegas.... This is me reaching though.

As someone that lives in Florida, recently took a trip to Nevada a few months back...this very much looks to be Florida. When this image was first shown, thats the first thing i thought of, this also is in line with the rumor it would take place in Florida

Warablo

Tell us you failed geography without telling us you failed it.

As someone that lives in Florida, recently took a trip to Nevada a few months back.
..this very much looks to be Florida. When this image was first shown, thats the first thing i thought of, this also is in line with the rumor it would take place in Florida
Ya, the biggest thing is the grass and background trees. Way more Florida than Vegas.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Ya, the biggest thing is the grass and background trees. Way more Florida than Vegas.

True, its in line with the whole late 70's, drug cartel, going country to country. If they are going to have a GTA that goes between 2 places, Columbia and Florida make the most sense during that time.

I remember thinking maybe Mexico and Texas, the DEA wars and such, but a lot of that was more so early 90s. So the cartel wars in Mexico with Félix Gallardo, the DEA, Cali Cartel etc is too late to really focus on 70's. Its not that nothing was going on in Mexico with it, simply that nothing really to the extremes like Florida and Columbia, so if those 70's rumors are true, its based on that 99%.

A GTA taking place in Hollywood Florida sounds fucking awful, not gonna lie. My wife is from Hollywood FL and it's really nothing special, and would not make for a good GTA location. I'm calling bunk on this rumor/leak/whatever

Last edited:

Boss Mog

A GTA taking place in Hollywood Florida sounds fucking awful, not gonna lie. My wife is from Hollywood FL and it's really nothing special, and would not make for a good GTA location. I'm calling bunk on this rumor/leak/whatever
The house is inspired by a real house located in Hollywood, Florida; the game doesn't take place there. Most likely indicates Vice City if this rumor is true though.

Spaceman292

Banned

I'm already bored of this game

EDMIX

but it fits what the rumors have been saying and a house in Hollywood Florida, doesn't mean the whole game is about that or something, it simply means a lot more of Florida is in the game, just like GTA SA wasn't JUST about LA, you also went to Vegas, San Francisco etc So its likely its just a lot more of Florida then Vice City was, as in not really solely JUST about Miami, but lots of other areas too.

So look at this rumor as it just telling you 1 of many areas, not as a "GTA location" by itself as that isn't even what we got from GTA SA, GTA V etc.

jigglet

Banned
I usually think preordering is for fucking idiots, but on the basis of this dubious image, I would be willing to pay in full for a collectors edition. Where can I send my money?

NeoGiffer

QFze.gif

Danknugz

psyched to get all hyped up then disappointed by various facets such as limp dick gunplay and lack of VR. then it's onto another 10 years of not playing GTA 6 online and hoping maybe next time again.

Imtjnotu

front St lucie to West Palm to Hollywood.

all of that is old white retired people with shit trash attitudes

Top Bottom