• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 5 Reportedly Coming to Google Stadia

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It appears that Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto V might see release on Google Stadia. The report comes from the French outlet Rockstar Mag, which claims that the title will release on the platform at or around the same time that the game will release on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Given the presence of Red Dead Redemption 2 on the platform, it makes sense that the most recent entry in the GTA franchise might also see release, but Stadia fans should keep in mind that this is just a rumor, at this time. The Tweet from Rockstar Mag can be found below.

Chupanibre

cr6VCtJ.gif

SHARK CARD AUTO V must be ported to as many consoles and services as they can before they even think about releasing GTA 6.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say we are going to get GTA V on high end smart phones but we ain't going to see a damn new GTA or a new R* game this gen at this rate :(

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Surprised they haven’t brought to the switch yet, gotta get them shark dollars

Skyr

Skyrim is not on Stadia. Can you fucking believe it?

I foresee an exclusice gamescom announcement for that by Geoff in the upcomming days. Mark my words!

Quasicat

So is this rerelease, for next gen, going to be at 4K? After seeing Red Dead 2 on the Xbox One X, I really wanted a 4K update on GTA V but it never happened.

Stuart360

For me the real news is that Stadia is still around. The rest of you are looking at this too cynically.
It may of changed by now, but 2 or 3 months ago, 'Thumper' was the no.1 most downloaded game on Stadia, at 10k downloads lol, and the more hilarious thing about it is that Thumper is FREE on Stadia.
Stadia is dead, they just dont want to pull the plug yet.

It may of changed by now, but 2 or 3 months ago, 'Thumper' was the no.1 most downloaded game on Stadia, at 10k downloads lol, and the more hilarious thing about it is that Thumper is FREE on Stadia.
Stadia is dead, they just dont want to pull the plug yet.

Google doesn't just give up on failed endea...

Oh wait.

ExKing

says GAF is a racist board but still wants to be a part of it...
And no Switch still ? It's getting embarrassing...

Top Bottom