• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grimes leaks her character’s backstory in Cyberpunk 2077

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Grimes did a livestream over the weekend and answered a bunch of fan questions. One of these questions was about Cyberpunk 2077 and her involvement with the game. While answering, she spilled the beans on her character. All of the beans.

“I did my voice acting for Lizzy Wizzy, that game is going to be fucking good,” the singer explained, via Reddit. “I mean I haven’t played it, but I saw someone play an hour of the game. I play a pop star who committed suicide on stage, and they had to quickly come and perform emergency surgery and replace her whole body with cybernetics while she was dead for an hour. Then she finished the show as a cyborg. One of the greatest pieces of performance art ever made.”

vpance

Carrying the spawn of Elon.

Character sounds interesting. I'm thinking it'll end up being more of a dark commentary on the insane grip corporations has on society in their world rather than glorifying suicide.

Fuz

Banned
This is that weird music chick who is dating Musk?
No, it's

Frank_Grimes_Tapped_Out.png

Top Bottom