• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grid Legends coming to Game Pass via EA Play September 1st

Banjo64

cumsessed
Get ready for the intoxicating thrill of motorsport when Grid Legends roars up to EA Play starting September 1!

Buckle-up and jump into some of the world’s most incredible cars for jaw dropping, edge-of-your-seat moments. Whether you play solo or with up to 21 friends, Grid Legends allows players to choose from more than 100 vehicles – from classic touring cars to big rigs, single-seaters, to electrics and hybrids – that can be driven on 130 routes that range from real-life tracks such as Brands Hatch and Indianapolis, to iconic city circuits like Dubai and London.

With Grid Legends, you can discover new gameplay innovations such as Race Creator, where you can build the race of your dreams, and the thrilling story mode, Driven to Glory, where you can immerse yourself in an epic, modern-day motorsport story with players competing for the Grid World Series title against racing superstars.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass PCmembers receive EA Play at no additional cost with your Game Pass membership. Members enjoy great player benefits, including in-game challenges and rewards in Grid Legends, unlocking special member-only content, trials of select brand-new titles, access to a collection of our best-loved series and top titles, and 10% off Electronic Arts digital content.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nice. Played a bit of it in the trial, will play more career/campaign.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
The story mode looks so cringy I wouldn't play it for free. It probably sold horrible because it's in sales everywhere.

Last edited:
I don't usually make it 5 minutes into EA games. I get a large user agreement or four that looks like I'm buying a house and signing a contract. Then another 10 menus densely packed with shit. Then some announcer gets on and starts talking like a game show host and I usually bail.

Top Bottom