• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grey Zone Warfare - tactical multiplayer FPS

Denton

This is being developed by Madfinger Games (czech studio staffed by veterans, previously made mobile games like Dead Trigger or Shadowgun) - this is their first PC (and potentially console) game, developed on Unreal Engine 5.

First trailer

Last edited:
Could be pretty sick. I was hoping it was going to be more like a force on force multiplayer instead of something closer to Tarkov. But we'll see.

Gives me Ghost Recon FPS vibes, Ground Branch too. Games like this are always welcomed in the sea of Neon purple shit.

Kupfer

Grey =! Gray

Looks nice, I hope it will be that realistic how it's shown.
No HUD, no jumping / sprinting, low TTK and so on.
On the other hand UE5 means low performance and a lot of cheaters ...

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'll wait for the next Ghost Recon thank you very much.

Edit: This is a multiplayer focused title! I'm back in!

Last edited:

Denton

My apologies as well, just looked it up, it's the same color (or colour?)
Yeah I googled it and apparently it is the same thing, just different spelling in USvUK

My thread title is still bad though
Edit: This is a multiplayer focused title! I'm back in!
That's funny, I hoped it would be singleplayer focused, and now that it's out that it is MP only, my interest is purely academic.

StueyDuck

An Eastern mobile dev making their first actual game...

Well I'll wait for launch and then judge but a studio whose bread and butter is predatory transactional mobile games I'm not expecting much from pc.

Hopefully this is passion project and not a cash grab

Top Bottom