• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great prices on CdKeys (hzd, 1 year ps plus, days gone, elden ring etc.)

GymWolf

I saw a topic on reee about this and i wanted to inform my fellow gaffers.

32 euros for 1 year of plus (right now is already discounted at 40 on ps store), only valid for US fellas
13 euros for hzd, by far the lower price that we ever had, i don't even want to do a third run and i'm still buying it...
Days gone at 18 euro, again lower price ever. (edit, instant gaming has DG for 15 euros)
Rdr2 at 24 euros.

Elden ring at 35 euros is pretty good.

There are probably some other big offers.

Enjoy.

Edit: instant gaming also has great prices right now.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Got Resident Evil Village for 15€, then 3x 12months Xbox Gold that I upgraded to Ultimate for 1€.

So 120€ for 3 years of Gamepass. I believe the thing is going to increase in price, so it was the best choice to me.

Bragr

Banned
New users only or does this still apply to anyone that subscribed before? My GPU ends in a day, so I wouldn't mind getting 3 years for such a price.
It works if you let your subscription run out. Cancel it and let it run out then redeem Xbox Gold when you have no active subs and upgrade it to Game Pass Ultimate on the website. The important thing is, again, to let it run out, a lot of people make the mistake to add Xbox Gold while they have an active sub, then it doesn't work.

You have to buy one month of Game Pass to convert it if I remember correctly (if you have been a subscriber from before). It's a massive save for 3 years.

Edit: I should say I tried it a few months ago, I can't guarantee it still works but I think so.

Last edited:

Merkades

DA:I being all of 29 cents is rather amusing. Hmm, never used CDKeys, but I might bite on some of these, particularly Days Gone since it would be a double dip. One that I would refuse to play until I get a new gfx card.

GymWolf

DA:I being all of 29 cents is rather amusing. Hmm, never used CDKeys, but I might bite on some of these, particularly Days Gone since it would be a double dip. One that I would refuse to play until I get a new gfx card.
yeah i kinda wanna buy both horizon and dg on pc for a third run but to play MUCH better than ps5 upgraded version i probably need a new gpu aswell, unless people with a 2070super can testimony otherwise.

And by the time i'm gonna get one, they are probably gonna be dirty cheap.

P.s. days gone is 15 euros on istant gaming.

Last edited:

Midn1ght

Bought these for myself:

Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition for €2.49 : Here
Shadow Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for €10.69 : Here
Death Stranding for €13.09 : Here

Can't wait to finally start Death Stranding.

Merkades

I decided to grab Days Gone, as well as FEAR 2 and 3. And since they were cheap, the two LOTR Shadow games, now I won't have to play them on my PS5. But like a lot of games I buy, it may be years yet 'til I play them.

Oh yeah, FFX/X-2 as well. Which makes those a triple dip...but 6 bucks so what ever I guess.

Kuranghi

Not sure where to buy Elden Ring, seems like frame pacing issues abound but will that even be fixable on PC? Maybe with external v-sync, an fps cap and maybe even a large GPU overhead.

Top Bottom