• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 5: Next-Gen Gameplay?

sendit

This is going to be worth the 4th full price repurchase. The detail even by those 1 second clips have increased greatly. Can’t wait.

Plantoid

Coming to iOS and Android!!1 download now!!11

It's like Skyrim but with little replay value, I'm not buying it.

I'm almost sure Rockstar will release a comparison vid like we got with ps3 > 4 remaster, then we can judge, but from these tiny 1 sec clips - it doesn't seem that anything got improved.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Hopefully GTA5 gets the same love Demon Souls did.....PS3 remastered is our glorious future!

jigglet

Banned
I refuse to buy this until they fix the fact that it takes like 15 years to load on PC even on the fastest NVMe ssd.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
The reason I got GTA 5 on the PS4 after having it on the PS3 was the new FP mode. It added a new way of playing the game and was worth it for that alone.

I don't see anything that would make me buy this again for the PS5/XSX beside a lick of paint in the graphics department and faster loading times.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Loop Waiting GIF

skit_data

Yes, finally I’ll play this shit. I give in Rockstar. Seeing this shit at the store for the third console generation in a row has finally made me cave in. Same goes for you, Bethesda. I’ll play GTAV and Skyrim this gen. Fuck.

Star-Lord

It's a free upgrade to the existing? I own it on PS4 digitally.
Honestly not too sure about pricing. I'd hope Rockstar would release it as a free upgrade to pre-existing owners, but only time will tell. It's basically an upgrade to take advantage of the improved console hardware - we're expecting 4K, 60FPS, ray tracing, improved weather effects and larger online lobbies.

Derktron

Banned
This has to be the biggest joke and we should criticize the fuck out of Rockstar Games for allowing this type of shit. Just like we do with EA, Unisoft, and many others for doing this. Unfotanlty they won't be held accountable just because they are "Rockstar Games". Plain and fucking simple they are just like any other scum of a company trying to make a quick dollar. If the movie industry does not allow it, why do we allow gaming companies to do this?

Star-Lord

This has to be the biggest joke and we should criticize the fuck out of Rockstar Games for allowing this type of shit. Just like we do with EA, Unisoft, and many others for doing this. Unfotanlty they won't be held accountable just because they are "Rockstar Games". Plain and fucking simple they are just like any other scum of a company trying to make a quick dollar. If the movie industry does not allow it, why do we allow gaming companies to do this?
But the movie industry does allow it. Hollywood is constantly chucking out reboots, remakes, and sequels, no different to developers in the videogame industry. Not saying it's OK what R* are doing (nor am I denying the fact I'll more than likely buy it again) but to say Hollywood doesn't do this sort of thing is just plain ignorant.

Umbasaborne

Banned
If this was anything more than a slight bump to the res and framerate, they would have said so by now, no reason to give a shit about this lazy cash grab

Top Bottom