• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy: Relink trailer and two Granblue Fantasy: Versus trailers teased for Granblue Fantasy Festival 2019

Mista

Banned
EKtFCcaUYAAmppy

Granblue Fantasy director Tetsuya Fukuhara has teased one new Granblue Fantasy: Relink trailer and two new Granblue Fantasy: Versus trailers for Granblue Fantasy Fes 2019, which runs from December 13 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.

“Two weeks to go until Granblue Fantasy Fes…” Fukuhara said in a tweet. “As usual, we’re in the home stretch, working on two trailers for Granblue Fantasy: Versus and one trailer for the Granblue Fantasy mobile game that I’m in charge of. I wonder if we’ll be able to finish them in time (they’re currently about 25 percent complete). As for the Granblue Fantasy: Relink trailer, the Osaka studio worked hard on it, so please look forward to it.”

Gematsu

DESTROYA

I’ve been waiting for some more relink news, got a little worried when platinum stoped working on the game .

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Waiting for Relink. Last trailer was from their FES show a year ago right? With the wind and all the wooden platforms breaking apart?

No interest in the fighting game.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Dang, this continues to look so good. I dunno why they stopped working with Platinum Games but at least they didn't scrap any of the cool shit, just build on it.

Surely it has to be announced for PC some day, can a pro really pull that off at 4k 60fps?! :d

Last edited:
Top Bottom