• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAN TURISMO PlayStation Evolution PS1 - PS5

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Haven’t watched the video. Just here to say that I still remember seeing pics of the first GT game on mags in 1998 and being blown away. It just looks like pixelated dogshit in stills today, but at the time the cars truly looked photorealistic and analogue TV tech hid the blemishes.

In comparison, newer games look kinda cold and sterile. Just... too perfect. But still amazing.

Kenpachii

GT was super populaire back in the day ps1/ps2 area. Looked really good in those time periods. After that it felt off big time.

Great Hair

Banned
They prolly removed it, don´t see the need anymore with a fast ssd? Swap between high res. model and race-res.model before zooming in? Might be wrong.

Here it´s in action

Tschumi

Can I just say GT6 was fucking awesome and did more to make me proud to be a 'strayan with its Bathurst track than anything else in gaming - yes, even those $100, five year old AFL games

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gran Turismo PlayStation Evolution PS1 - PS5
----------------------------------------------------

Gran Turismo is one of PlayStation most beloved series, in this video we take a look into the History of the main Gran Turismo Series on PlayStation from the original 1997 PlayStation classic to Grand Turismo 7 for PS5. We also included the original artwork and year of release. Which Gran Turismo is your favorite? Let us know!

0:06 Gran Turismo (1997) PS1
0:40 Gran Turismo 2 (1999) PS1
1:15 Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (2001) PS2
1:49 Gran Turismo 4 (2004) PS2
2:24 Gran Turismo 5 (2010) PS3
2:59 Gran Turismo 6 (2013) PS3
3:34 Gran Turismo Sport (2017) PS4
4:08 Gran Turismo 7 (2022) PS5, PS4

Last edited:
Top Bottom