• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 - Update 1.11 out now

ethomaz

Banned
I get the feeling that the people whining about an offline mode are just offended at the principle of it and wouldn’t actually make use of it even if they could.

Like, okay maybe your internet is down or the servers are down 0.3% of the time. Are you really going to start up a separate career to play during that tiny gap?
The situation just get that load because PD found a bug and choose to let servers down until the horrid be done.
That took around 24 hours and people realized they could not play GT7 with servers (you can actually play Arcade Mode btw).

GTS works the same way but as it never got down people never got that loud.
And GTS is already over 5 years old… if these complains were at GTS launch it could be more understandable.

Well GTS had the lack of SP content to people hate so I guess they had to move to another hating with GT7 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
18.Car Collection
- Added 3 new features for moving the cursor.
 ・The △ button will now move the cursor to your current car.
 ・The L2 button or R2 will move the cursor to the next car already acquired.
 ・The □ button will move the cursor to cars with ‘NEW’ labels.
Huge QoL improvement!

No one who makes business decisions for the game is in this thread about the recent patch so all the concern trolls bitching about the game can go email Sony or Polyphony Digital and spare us.

Three

That indeed needs to be fixed.
Fixed how? They are using a "robot" to control via a controller in the single player. Do you want them to add a check where the player has to select all tiles on a picture that contain a traffic light before every race?

Last edited:

skybaby

So which one of you people that said the economy was fine is just buying cars and discarding them to waste that unfair money huh?

ethomaz

Banned
So which one of you people that said the economy was fine is just buying cars and discarding them to waste that unfair money huh?
I don’t know people that finished the SP had somehow between 50-60 million credits… it is enough to buy most of the things imo including super cars 🤷‍♂️

Fox Mulder

Raising payouts will calm down most people. The circuit experience stuff paid dogshit for the effort it took and now gives millions.

The game still has issues like horrible lobbies and severe lack of solo content, but people have a couple more options to grind for money and cars until future updates.

Kokoloko85

Sure, but how is your internet?
Mine is ok but i had some issues with my provider. I cant leave them because they have the fastest internet and theres a few people.

There should be an offline mode for a game mostly si by le player

The other week I took a day off to play and it was down for maintenance. Was poop

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Raising payouts will calm down most people. The circuit experience stuff paid dogshit for the effort it took and now gives millions.

The game still has issues like horrible lobbies and severe lack of solo content, but people have a couple more options to grind for money and cars until future updates.

Theres so much solo stuff though. Im loving it and have only playe donline a few times

Fox Mulder

Theres so much solo stuff though. Im loving it and have only playe donline a few times

The cafe felt like a tutorial and the game lacks the kind of cups GT Sport had with 300+ races. GT7 doesn’t even have events for entire classes of cars. Custom events still pay crap which is why people want prebuilt events.

I finished cafe and got all gold in licenses and missions in 25 hours. That’s really not much at all. The money flow will keep people happy until updates add more tracks, events, and cars.

Last edited:

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Its 2022 ffs.

If your connection isnt always online then get a better provider.

Such a ridiculous take in this day and age.
I have a cable connection that runs flawlessly. Your ignorance is showing.

Remember when the game was unplayable for days at launch because of this always online bullshit? I'll give you a hint: it's one of the main reasons why they're currently trying to shower players with GT credits (which were intentionally made more difficult to get in a patch that went out after the game had been reviewed, enticing players to buy them through macro-transactions instead).

I don't know about you, but I still play games on PS2 and PS3. How many generations do you think it will take before Sony shuts down the servers for this one? Two? One?

Because online services for Gran Turismo 6 ended in 2018.

But please, continue to educate me with more of your full-throated support for Sony/Polyphony's inane always-online bullshit.

Top Bottom