• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Car is too fast for my controller skills. I think I peaked lol
At the moment my lap can be faster but with no consistency, I will depend on pure luck to connect good sectors.
It is very hard, no doubt about that. You will still end up in the 5% range and get silver like we all do. Sometimes the car / track combo really catches me off guard too.

Will we always have 3 TT from now on?

omegasc

I thought Bonelli would beat Carrazza for Brazil spot, but high downforce cars suit Carrazza better, apparently. Igor is probably too busy with Super GT so I didn't think he'd make it.

Con-Z-epT

Gran Turismo 7’s Next Update Arrives This Week, Brings Three New Cars​

The next update for Gran Turismo 7 will be landing on PlayStation 4 and 5 consoles this coming week, with new cars being added to the game.

It’s set to be a slightly smaller bump in the vehicle count this month, reverting to three cars after some recent four- and five-car updates. Polyphony Digital studio head Kazunori Yamauchi confirmed the update through his traditional “silhouette” teaser Tweet, revealing the cars in a heavily shadowed image to spark the community’s speculation as to what the vehicles are:

Sitting at the front of the trio, and easiest to identify due to the very distinctive details, is the Greening Auto Company 1971 Ford Maverick. This custom-built, 1200hp Ford won the Gran Turismo Award at the SEMA show in 2018, the year after the Phil Robles Civic which has yet to appear in the game.

At the top we have what looks to be a returning classic car, with the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA coming back from Gran Turismo 46 and joining its modern namesake. Previously only appearing as a Standard/Simplified car, it’s a car very much worthy of a fully detail upgrade.

Finally there’s a curious vehicle on the right, although it’s pretty easy to spot that it’s an R32-generation Nissan Skyline. We already have one example of the roadgoing R32 (the 1994 V-Spec II) meaning that this represents a first alternative version of a classic Skyline GT-R of the same generation as an existing car. From the five-spoke wheels, it looks like it’s the limited-run GT-R Nismo homologation model from 1990, which will also be a returning vehicle from older GT games.

As usual, the silhouette posts only tease the cars coming to the updates, and we won’t know what other content (such as circuits) or features will be part of the update until closer to the time it arrives.
We also don’t yet know when that will be, although it’s likely to be Thursday May 25 given the timings of almost every other content update thus far.

Con-Z-epT

Update Details (1.34)​

Main Features Implemented

1. Cars

- The following three new cars have been added:
  ・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 25 May)
  ・Greening Auto Company Maverick
  ・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 25 May)

- New liveries have been added for the following two cars:
  ・Toyota 86 Gr.4
  ・Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21

2. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
  ・Autopolis
   - Super Formula
  ・High Speed Ring
   - American Clubman Cup 700
  ・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
   - Nissan GT-R Cup
  ・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
   - Super Formula
  ・Monza Circuit
   - Sunday Cup Classic

3. Scapes
 - The 'Japan National Stadium' and 'Lake District' locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.

4. Café
 - The following two Extra Menus have been added:
  ・Extra Menu No. 22: 'Collection: SEMA GT Awards' (Collector Level 37 and above);
  ・Extra Menu No. 23: 'Collection: Group A' (Collector Level 33 and above);

5. Brand Central
 - New Museum entries for 'Alfa Romeo' and 'Italdesign' sections have been added;
 - On the car purchase screen, if the player already owns the selected car in the same colour, it will now be displayed as 'Owned.' This also applies to the Legend Cars and Used Cars purchase screens.

6. Used Cars
 - The Tuning Valuation algorithm in the 'Car Valuation Service' has been adjusted for cars with 'Ultimate' tuning parts fitted.

7. GT Auto
 - The 'Engine Swap' service has been added to the Car Maintenance & Service menu. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)

8. Tuning Shop
 - A new tab for 'Ultimate' category parts has been added. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)

9. Sport
 - A 'Free Practice' button has been added to each championship's Entry Screen;
 - During Daily Races and Qualifying Time Trials for 'Final' races, it is now possible to adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.

10. Multiplayer
 - New restrictions for 'Engine Swaps' and 'Tuning Parts' added to race regulation settings in Lobby;
 - During Qualifying Time Trials and Final races, it is now possible to adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.

11. Localisation
 - Fixed various text localisation issues.

12. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Con-Z-epT

The GAC Maverick is batshit insane. Like driving a rocket. And downshifting sounds like a whiplash. :messenger_tears_of_joy: At least in the rear view camera.

Con-Z-epT

Fw-4NpraYAAzfXO

Con-Z-epT

Did some engine swaps that where not possible for me before this update although i abused the ticket glitch. Still very happy with the addition. Could play around with this forever. :messenger_grinning: And before that i didn't care all that much for additional swaps that were added through updates since it was nearly impossible to obtain said engines. Now i'm super excited for the next update especially because of that.

As for the swaps they vary quite dramatically in price and can go into the millions for a single engine. But not surprising given that some engines are out of legendary cars. At least i find use for my credits now. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I changed the engine for the Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R. It's possible to put the engine of the Super Silhouette into it. Got close to 800hp but i think it's better without the turbocharger. The sound is also quite fitting. Although this has been one of the best swaps for me so far i still prefer the KPGC110 model with the original engine beefed up.

Then i threw the Escudo Pikes Peak engine into the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final '15. If you ever used the Escudo you can imagine what you will get yourself into. Together with a high RPM turbocharger you get to nearly 1200hp and insane acceleration. Sadly the Lancer misses the aerodynamics of the Escudo and isn't as agile.

Lastly i exchanged the original engine of the Silvia Spec-R Gr.4 with the one from the GT-R Nismo. It's quite fitting overall and you can dial it up to unreasonable heights with additional upgrades for nearly 1000hp. Hard to get the traction down into the tarmac. You will lose permission for the Gr.4 category however.

52930224540_c536f42f0b_z.jpg
52929845221_ab11629323_z.jpg
52929253257_f719db3b53_z.jpg

52929253427_39ec062fd8_b.jpg

52929993639_8ac0a9c03a_b.jpg

52930283798_31fedb5345_b.jpg

Con-Z-epT

I'll try to get a lobby going on Sunday afternoon in preparation for next weeks daily race C. So in about 17h from here on out. Just as a heads up. I try to tag the usual suspects and i'm ready to be disappointed for everyone's absence as usual. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Last edited:

sncvsrtoip

Lobby is open! 🏎️

Title: Next weeks daily race C!

Track: Grand Valley - Highway 1

Will run an hour or two. Search for the track and look for the title. Much easier if you just add me through PSN. Feel free to do so. Username is exactly the same as my GAF ID. Racing hard tires are mandatory!

22•22 22•22 sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip omegasc omegasc DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Markio128 Markio128 Unknown? Unknown? R6Rider R6Rider Rac3r Rac3r AeonGaidenRaiden AeonGaidenRaiden GladiusFrog GladiusFrog SkyHighTrees SkyHighTrees Turk1993 Turk1993 cormack12 cormack12 Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 Celcius Celcius DJ12 DJ12
Watching f1 ;d

I think we should organize the gathering earlier as in make some confirmations a day or two before the actual get-together. We all live in different timezones and have different obligations but looking at how many people Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT tagged, its ridiculous we cant get together a bigger group. For now only Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT was organizing but I think maybe better whoever wants to host to announce it here like 2 days earlier with a specific time and then we confirm who is coming. I actually almost could have joined, if i didnt go out for an hour and i didnt even check Neo. If I knew a day earlier the exact time, then much easier to plan/expect.

Con-Z-epT

I think we should organize the gathering earlier as in make some confirmations a day or two before the actual get-together. We all live in different timezones...

I also tried that before with no success. Even setting the alarm, to get up very early, to host a race that would suit the American racers more.

We had one lobby with 5 Gaffers once. Two of them are now banned.

Not to be pessimistic here. Would love to see a 16 player GAF race once. I tried. :messenger_grinning:

...its ridiculous we cant get together a bigger group...

For an enthusiastic gaming forum it's a fucking shame.

I also tried that before with no success. Even setting the alarm, to get up very early, to host a race that would suit the American racers more.

We had one lobby with 5 Gaffers once. Two of them are now banned.

Not to be pessimistic here. Would love to see a 16 player GAF race once. I tried. :messenger_grinning:

For an enthusiastic gaming forum it's a fucking shame.

I was so confused which emoticon to put for this post...a laughing emoji for the banned guys, a sad face for the last sentence or biceps shake for the middle part lol. Yeah, if we cant get that many people on this forum, then where else? I dont follow GTplanet as much nowadays but I dont remember ever seeing there a topic/post about multiplayer either.

Con-Z-epT

I was so confused which emoticon to put for this post...a laughing emoji for the banned guys, a sad face for the last sentence or biceps shake for the middle part lol. Yeah, if we cant get that many people on this forum, then where else? I dont follow GTplanet as much nowadays but I dont remember ever seeing there a topic/post about multiplayer either.

This was just to say that some of the most reliable players, when it comes to lobby racing, aren't here anymore.

I guess there are enough people interested on the site but not in this thread. And since i only tag a small amount of people, compared to GAF as a whole, this just doesn't work out.

A dedicated thread for lobbies would certainly help but since the efforts in here where so disappointing i haven't dared to make one. Even if, my time is limited as well, so a community effort is needed.

Edit: I can't stress enough how much fun it was when we could get a few people together.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I reckon create a calendar with signup ' if the forum hasn't got one then use Google or summat.

Does true trophies allow you to set sessions up with friends only?

Rac3r

Lobby is open! 🏎️

Title: Next weeks daily race C!

Track: Grand Valley - Highway 1

Will run an hour or two. Search for the track and look for the title. Much easier if you just add me through PSN. Feel free to do so. Username is exactly the same as my GAF ID. Racing hard tires are mandatory!

22•22 22•22 sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip omegasc omegasc DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Markio128 Markio128 Unknown? Unknown? R6Rider R6Rider Rac3r Rac3r AeonGaidenRaiden AeonGaidenRaiden GladiusFrog GladiusFrog SkyHighTrees SkyHighTrees Turk1993 Turk1993 cormack12 cormack12 Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 Celcius Celcius DJ12 DJ12

Couldn't make it but will send you a friend request

Con-Z-epT

To anyone curious...

By Engine

Audi
  • BYH-R8 (Audi R8 4.2)
    • Audi TTS Coupe '14 (!)
    • Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 (!)
  • R5-20vT-Quattro-Pikes (Audi S1 Quattro Pikes Peak '87)
    • Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83 (!!)
BMW
  • P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
    • BMW 3.0 CSL '73
    • BMW M3 '03
Chevrolet
  • LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1)
    • Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78
  • LT1-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray)
    • Mazda Roadster (ND) S '15
  • LT4-Camaro (Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18)
    • TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00 (!)
  • LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
    • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Convertible '69
    • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray '69
    • Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Type S '94
    • Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Aero '96
    • Subaru BRZ STI Sport '18
    • Toyota 86 GT "Limited" '16
Dodge
  • Hellcat-Charger (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat)
    • Dodge Challenger R/T '70
    • Jeep Willys ‘45
    • Plymouth Superbird '70
Ferrari
  • F136F-458 (Ferrari 458 Italia '09)
    • Alfa Romeo 4C '14 (!)
  • F140B-Enzo (Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02)
    • Ferrari F40 ‘92
Ford
  • Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)
    • DeTomaso Pantera '71
    • Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
  • V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test (Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car)
    • Ford Focus RS '18
  • Voodoo-5.2L-GT350R (Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R)
    • Ford Roadster '32
Honda
  • HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)
    • Amuse S2000 GT1
    • Honda NSX Type R '92
    • Honda NSX Type R '02
    • Subaru BRZ Drift Car
  • K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)
    • Abarth 595 SS ‘70 (!)
    • Honda Beat '91 (!)
    • Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98
    • Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98
    • Mini Cooper S '65
  • Honda SE75E-2&4 (Honda 2&4)
    • Honda S660 '15
    • Honda S800 '66
Lamborghini
  • L539-Aventador-SV (Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV 15)
    • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ‘88
Lexus
  • 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)
    • Toyota Crown Athlete G
    • Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19
Mazda
  • 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)
    • Mazda Eunos Roadster NA '89
    • Suzuki Cappuccino '91
  • R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
    • Mazda 3 '19
    • Mazda RX-7 (FC) GT-X '90
    • Mazda RX-7 (FD) Spirit R '02
    • Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12
Nissan
  • LZ20B-Skyline (Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84)
    • GReddy Fugu Z
    • Nissan Skyline KPGC10 '70
    • Nissan Skyline KPGC110 '73
  • SR20DET-Silvia-S15 (Nissan Silvia S15)
    • Nissan Fairlady Z432 '69
    • Nissan Silvia S13 Ks '90
  • VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)
    • Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
  • VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)
    • Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec '97
    • Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur '02
  • VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)
    • Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91 (!!)
    • Nissan 180SX Type X '96
    • Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX
    • Nissan Silvia Touring Car
Pagani
  • M158-AMG-Huayra (Pagani Huayra)
    • Toyota Supra RZ '97
Porsche
  • M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)
    • Porsche 911 930 Turbo ‘81
    • Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS '16
  • M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) - Only seen in pre-launch trailers, not the game at present
    • Volkswagen 1200 '66
  • M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS)
    • Volkswagen 1200 '66
    • Volkswagen Sambabus '62
Roadster Shop
  • LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)
    • Amuse Nismo 380RS Superleggera
    • DeLorean DMC-12 S2 '04 (!!!)
    • Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71
    • RE Amemiya FD3S

Ruf
  • CTR38-CTR3 (Ruf CTR3)
    • Porsche 911 993 Carrera RS '95
Subaru
  • LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)
    • Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 (!)
Suzuki
  • H25A-Escudo (Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special)
    • Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
    • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final '15 (!!)
  • Suzuki V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr.3 (Suzuki Vision GT Gr.3)
    • Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
    • BMW M3 '89
    • Subaru BRZ S '15
Toyota
  • 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)
    • Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R '02 (!)
    • Subaru BRZ S '21
    • Toyota GR86 RZ '21
    • Toyota GR Yaris '20

By Vehicle

Abarth

Abarth 595 SS '70 - K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)

Alfa Romeo

Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - F136F-458 (Ferrari 458 Italia '09)
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car - Suzuki V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr.3 (Suzuki Vision GT Gr.3)

Amuse

Amuse Nismo 380RS Superleggera - LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)
Amuse S2000 GT1 - HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)

Audi

Audi TTS Coupe '14 - BYH-R8 (Audi R8 4.2)

BMW

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
BMW M3 '89 - Suzuki V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr.3 (Suzuki Vision GT Gr.3)
BMW M3 '03 - P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)

Chevrolet

Chevrolet Corvette C3 Convertible '69 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray '69 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)

DeLorean

DeLorean DMC-12 S2 '04 - LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)

De Tomaso

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)

Dodge

Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - Hellcat-Charger (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat)

Ford
Ford Focus RS '18 - V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test (Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)
Ford Roadster '32 - Voodoo-5.2L-GT350R (Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R)

Ferrari

Ferrari F40 ‘92 - F140B-Enzo (Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02)

GReddy

GReddy Fugu Z - LZ20B-Skyline (Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84)

Honda

Honda Beat '91 - K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)
Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98 - K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)
Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98 - K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)
Honda NSX Type R '92 - HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)
Honda NSX Type R '02 - HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)
Honda S660 '15 - Honda SE75E-2&4 (Honda 2&4)
Honda S800 '66 - Honda SE75E-2&4 (Honda 2&4)

Jeep

Jeep Willys 45 - Hellcat-Charger (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat)

Lamborghini

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - L539-Aventador-SV (Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV 15)

Lancia

Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91 - VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)

Mazda

Mazda 3 '19 - R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
Mazda Eunos Roadster NA '89 - 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)
Mazda Roadster (ND) S '15 - LT1-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray)
Mazda RX-7 (FC) GT-X '90 - R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
Mazda RX-7 (FD) Spirit R '02 - R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 - R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)

Mini

Mini Cooper S '65 - K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20)

Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - H25A-Escudo (Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final '15 - H25A-Escudo (Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special)

Nissan

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71 - LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)
Nissan Fairlady Z432 '69 - SR20DET-Silvia-S15 (Nissan Silvia S15)
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX - VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)
Nissan Silvia S13 Ks '90 - SR20DET-Silvia-S15 (Nissan Silvia S15)
Nissan Silvia S13 Qs '88 - LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)
Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Type S '94 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Aero '96 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R '02 - 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)
Nissan Silvia S15 Touring Car - VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)
Nissan Skyline KPGC10 '70 - LZ20B-Skyline (Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84)
Nissan Skyline KPGC110 '73 - LZ20B-Skyline (Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84)
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur '02 - VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Plymouth

Plymouth Superbird '70 - Hellcat-Charger (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat)

Pontiac

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1)

Porsche

Porsche 911 930 Turbo '81 - M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)
Porsche 911 993 Carrera RS '95 - CTR38-CTR3 (Ruf CTR3)
Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS '16 - M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

RE Amemiya

RE Amemiya FD3S - LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)

Subaru

Subaru BRZ Drift Car - HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)
Subaru BRZ S '15 - Suzuki V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr.3 (Suzuki Vision GT Gr.3)
Subaru BRZ S '21 - 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)
Subaru BRZ STI Sport '18 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)

Suzuki

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 - 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Toyota

Toyota 86 GT "Limited" '16 - LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Toyota Crown Athlete G - 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)
Toyota GR86 RZ '21 - 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)
Toyota GR Yaris '20 - 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - BYH-R8 (Audi R8 4.2)
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - M158-AMG-Huayra (Pagani Huayra)
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19 - 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)

TVR

TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00 - LT4-Camaro (Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18)

Volkswagen

Volkswagen 1200 '66 - M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS)
Volkswagen 1200 '66 - M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) - Only seen in pre-launch trailers, not the game at present
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83 - R5-20vT-Quattro-Pikes (Audi S1 Quattro Pikes Peak '87)
Volkswagen Sambabus '62 - M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS)

Unknown?

What's the quickest way of earning credits these days? I gotta boost my collector's level. I was sure it'd be like in the 40s but it was only like level 26! What cars are best for leveling up, I'm guessing rare cars or is it solely based on price?

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

What's the quickest way of earning credits these days?

Le Mans WTC 700 (31 minutes on avarage) 825,000 CR
Sardegna Road Track WTC 800 (25 minutes with good pace in a Gr.2 car) 727,500 CR
Spa Francorchamps WTC 800 (1 hour endurance) 1,500,000 CR
Tokyo Expressway WTC 600 (around 25 minutes) 825,000 CR

Clean race bonus required.

I gotta boost my collector's level. I was sure it'd be like in the 40s but it was only like level 26! What cars are best for leveling up, I'm guessing rare cars or is it solely based on price?

The legendary ones from Hagerty are sure to give you a higher value in terms of collector level.

I'm not a 100% sure with this but every 1000 Cr of the car cost should be worth 1 point for the collector level. So for a car worth 50000 Cr you will get 50 points for your collector level.

Last edited:

Unknown?

Le Mans WTC 700 (31 minutes on avarage) 825,000 CR
Sardegna Road Track WTC 800 (25 minutes with good pace in a Gr.2 car) 727,500 CR
Spa Francorchamps WTC 800 (1 hour endurance) 1,500,000 CR
Tokyo Expressway WTC 600 (around 25 minutes) 825,000 CR

The legendary ones from Hagerty are sure to give you a higher value in terms of collector level.

I'm not a 100% sure with this but every 1000 Cr of the car cost should be worth 1 point for the collector level. So for a car worth 50000 Cr you will get 50 points for your collector level.
Dang so I have A LONG way to go for level 50 but those races you highlighted are actually really good payouts!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

I will add, the track is still bugged and beautifully so. You can bump and grind and even get that pesky slow down for .500 seconds from crossing over too far by accident after coming out of turn 4 on the bank right curve before the pits/straight away (if you have a car that turns on a dime and you pull to the right too hard) and still get the 'clean race bonus.'

Con-Z-epT

I will add, the track is still bugged and beautifully so. You can bump and grind and even get that pesky slow down for .500 seconds from crossing over too far by accident after coming out of turn 4 on the bank right curve before the pits/straight away (if you have a car that turns on a dime and you pull to the right too hard) and still get the 'clean race bonus.'

Just gotta take care of the yellow flag. With the exception of Tokyo all of these examples are bugged in regards to the clean race bonus.

However overtaking while the yellow flag is present will render the clean race bonus invalid.

In all of these races.

Top Bottom