• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7: Brembo to Become Official Partner in Braking Systems

TIMSTER_777

Certainly not for the first corner in monza in a public lobby

qE4YTBv.jpg

Pagusas

Elden Member
Don’t know where to say it but the last good Gran Turismo was 4. Forza has long past this series.
All of your life had lead to this moment, this perfect moment, to let the world know your thoughts. Your life is now complete. How does it feel? It’s all down hill from here, never again will you reach such epic heights. But at least you will always remember that day YOU let the world know, via the GT7 Brembo thread, that YOU indeed had an opinion.

Last edited:

Rac3r

Don’t know where to say it but the last good Gran Turismo was 4. Forza has long past this series.

If you're into competitive racing then it doesn't get better than GT Sport on console. Forza Horizon is for casuals (different type of game) and the racing in Forza 7 isn't good. If you don't believe me go look up the events for each game on youtube or active streamers/youtubers; I couldn't even find any from Forza within the last year because the game is pretty much dead.

NickFire

I'll still be getting the game day 1, but calling an advertiser a future official technical partner for a game that launches in a few months is slimy business imo. Unless they are still trying to figure out the technical aspects of their braking system, but I don't believe they are bring in experts at this late stage.

Miles708

So Brembo is stopping us from offline campaign?

I've seen tweets stating that the actual culprit for the online-only career is FIA, they want all to be online for their logo to be in the game.
It's so absolutely idiotic that i have an hard time NOT believing it.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
I'll still be getting the game day 1, but calling an advertiser a future official technical partner for a game that launches in a few months is slimy business imo. Unless they are still trying to figure out the technical aspects of their braking system, but I don't believe they are bring in experts at this late stage.

Brembo don't make all brakes man...

If it's anything like their partnership with Michelin then what's most important about this isn't that that you can buy brake pads that have the Brembo logo, the truly important thing is that Brembo will share their own modelling data with Polyphony. With companies like Brembo and Michelin they'll have vast amount of data on how their products perform from the digital simulations they'll have run while testing their products and if Polyphony has access to that simulation data as they do with data from Michelin then it will allow them to run simulations using the data that Brembo has produced.

xPikYx

Well, having real branded staff into games improves the immersion, especially in games where you cannot mod. Assetto Corsa has this already 😅😆

Unknown?

If it's anything like their partnership with Michelin then what's most important about this isn't that that you can buy brake pads that have the Brembo logo, the truly important thing is that Brembo will share their own modelling data with Polyphony. With companies like Brembo and Michelin they'll have vast amount of data on how their products perform from the digital simulations they'll have run while testing their products and if Polyphony has access to that simulation data as they do with data from Michelin then it will allow them to run simulations using the data that Brembo has produced.
/thread

Top Bottom