• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOW:Ragnarok may be getting leaked soon. Megathread for the leaks here?

CheeseCake

Resetera already has a megathread for it.

Kinda sad that it's gotten to this point but, I feel like we should have a megathread for this.

Thoughts?

There's also already a 4chan post going around.

EDIT: If the mods deem that this thread isn't necessary, please delete it.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Sure. Anything goes. As long as the spoilers stay in that one thread. Anyone posting spoilers in other threads needs to get a perma ban. If not an IP ban.

I somehow avoided TLOU2 spoilers so hoping for the same this time around. Sucks that this always happens with Sony games. They are like the only dev that actually fucking cares about telling a decent story.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Hurry Jimbo!

Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

CheeseCake

The current round of leaks are supposedly false.

For now.

Nick had no trouble sharing the TLOU Remake leaks. Not sure why would it make it so different not to share any GOW:Ragnarok leaks that he may get in the future.

Just saying.

(Literally. The moment he received the footage of TLOU Remake, he posted it straight to twitter.)

Last edited:

Pelta88

IF there were copies in the wild, I'd more more inclined to believe it.

Also 4chan? In the entire time that site has been leaking shit, they've never got shit right. 4Chan is to leaks what Nick from XB era is to leaks. Made up BS some still, for some strange reason, want to believe in.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If someone in that discord group is willing to claim they got "video proof" of many things, thats a bold claim to make if it's all fake.

SteadyEvo

Post spoilers with the tag

Loved Greek but Norse does nothing for me so GOW lacked the same impact. Mainly due to not being familiar at all with the source material. Characters pops up and I had no clue who they were or where the story was going. Combat was ok but not as good as the old style to me.

So yeah, I’m down for some spoilers

Last edited:
I’m cool with a thread for leaks. I won’t be watching this one though because I’m trying to avoid them. But feel free to post any rumors about Ragnarok though in other threads.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Lack of communication has a price. Ridiculous how quiet they’ve been. It’s a terrible practice.

CosmicComet

I'm here for it.

God of War is my favorite gaming series.

The main Trilogy. The 3 spin offs. 2018. The mobile 2D interquel. The 6 issue darkhorse prequel about Kratos searching for the ambrosia to save his newborn daughter. The darkhorse miniseries prequel with him killing a berserker tribe with Atreus. The Darkhorse mini series where he visited Egypt after killing Zeus. The various Brady and Prima strategy guides. All of the art & lore books, novels and behind the scenes videos.

You name a canon source and I've scoured through it for information.

And I'm full of anxiety that they are going to tank my favorite series.

I need these leakers to do their thang. I don't mind spoilers; if I like what I hear I just get more excited to experience ot first hand. And if I hate what I hear, well that just saves me money.

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

I know I'll have to go on a media blackout for a while but hope it won't be this soon.

Can't even get on reddit. A group of assholes were PMing people in the sub major spoilers about the game.

It's bad enough to put something out there hoping people read it but to PM people randomly to fuck up their game play through is a new level of sick.

G-Bus

Banned
Fuck, way too soon to be worried about spoilers. One of the few games I would genuinely like to go into knowing as little as possible.

Melchiah

When you don't have games all that is left is to try and spoil the games others have. It's a long time tradition at this point. I remember a certain type of fans trying to spoil Beyond Two Souls.
And I remember sad little fanboys trying to spoil Mass Effect 2 for PS3 players, when they were bitter it wasn't exclusive anymore.

On a related note, the XboxEra with its FUD is just pathetic. I still remember the screenhots from there prior to the launch of this gen, that showed their true nature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom