• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Stadia's early adopters are losing patience with Google (Voost Kain, GET ITT!!!)

cryptoadam

Banned
PS Now took years to become half way decent, and even now its not perfect. But PSnow also shows the weakness in Stadia. PS now is actually a decent service and has an OKish library of current gen games. Sony has stepped up and put out some though older but still decent first party titles.

Its sad to see Stadia compared to PS Now. Google has so much money yet they completly botched Stadia. Part of me thinks this was on purpose to sucker money out of some whales while the beta test the streaming ability without hammering their networks. They specifically wanted to keep server counts low so it at least worked.

But in reality its just Google F'n up and not knowing the market they are entering. They were too cocky thinking they could just come in and win gamers hearts with crap half arsed effort.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Google has to earn their fanbase, for the record they have no exclusives and gaming consoles and services need exclusives to survive.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Gamers should be excited for Stadia's full potential.

Stadia:

tenor.gif

Voost is nowhere to be found it seems....

Was he a Google plant? An inside man? a Johnny Mnemonic? A skin-job? A replicant? an infiltrator?

I honestly believe he has like 23 accounts on here.

Hell, maybe I'm Voost. Maybe you are. MindBlown.gif

Maybe he only awakens when he's needed most by all the failed electronic-related ventures of the world, an elemental immortal defender of the damned.

Maybe there's a little Voost in all of us.

Maybe......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
I honestly believe he has like 23 accounts on here.

Hell, maybe I'm Voost. Maybe you are. MindBlown.gif

Maybe he only awakens when he's needed most by all the failed electronic-related ventures of the world, an elemental immortal defender of the damned.

Maybe there's a little Voost in all of us.

Maybe......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I was actually thinking of that scene when I finished writing my post!

V Voost Kain
Is reeling. He indeed, visited the site, but didn't even bother engaging. I was so interested in his thoughts about the Almighty Google Stadia.

Power of the shill weakens. Significantly.

Pallas

Google had to have known that you just can’t expect to be successful right off the bat in this industry, that you’ll have to take heavy loses and risks to cement your place.

I feel like maybe they underestimate what it would take to be successful or even a relevant party in the video game industry.

Top Bottom