• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye volcano high (demo available on steam)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Goodbye Volcano High is a cinematic narrative adventure about love, change, and the end of an era. Guide Fang through their final year of high school as they try to make things right before time is up.
Ah, high school, truly the end of an era. Looks like a perfect game for teens.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Ah, now the truth comes out. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor and Redfall couldn't be delayed for two or three more months for an extra bit of polish, because Goodbye Volcano High would suck all the oxygen out of the room. Damn. That was harsh.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Can someone explain all the hate for this game please? I mean it doesn’t look good but nothing to the level people are making out…
I can only speak for myself but I find the character designs atrocious and just downright weird.

And I'm someone who can enjoy shows that has animal characters.
106404l.jpg
MV5BYWE3YmU5NTEtYzExMC00OWY3LTg4ZTgtMTMyNDZhNmFlNGY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwNDUxODI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
p15432366_b_v8_ab.jpg

Top Bottom