• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gods & Monsters - E3 2019 Official World Premiere Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

February 25, 2020

The creators of Assassin's Creed® Odyssey offer you an adventure worthy of a storybook featuring a heroic character seeking to save the Greek gods. Demonstrate your heroism by confronting dangerous mythological creatures and their formidable leader in a battle on which the future depends. Explore a beautiful fantasy world with complex challenges, dangerous places and heroic challenges. The trip will be as difficult and rewarding as its destination and you will emerge as the hero you were destined to become.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
I don't know why they even bother showing stuff with no substance like that. The monologues running up to the trailer were twice as long.

Nymphae

Banned
They might have just shown the title and an artwork and it would have been the same.

I was watching Floe's twitch stream, and he's like "I might fuck with that - not sure about the art style, but the....I might fuck with that"

You have no idea what it is

MilkyJoe

where's the gameplay?
wtf with the game title?
what is this shit...

Honestly

About 41 seconds in?
It's pretty obvious
A better looking Zelda.

Sincerely

I think it looks great to be honest. I love Greek Mythology and I love the art style.

zenspider

Still interested. I've always wondered why nobody has ripped off Zelda wholesale, and this seems like an earnest effort. I fear Ubisoft will "Ubi" it, over systemitizing everyting and making convoluted Skinner traps, but maybe this a break from that - taking the Zelda influence out of the new ACs and bringing them down a different path. Fingers crossed.

Kagey K

Banned
I really want this to be AC Odyssey reskinned and gone down the full blown mythical track.

I loved Greek Mythology as a kid and I want it to play as well as AC: Odyssey did.

It could end up as my game of the gen, if they handle it right,

Top Bottom