• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarök G|OT|Y

mortal

Gold Member
Made some edits to address some of the bandwidth issues. If anyone is still experiencing issues with seeing images, do let me know.

god-of-war-thumbs-up.gif

Valonquar

Really curious to see how they handle equipment from 2018 poofing. Guessing Thor blows up your house and you were unprepared or something.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
New Soundbar purchased, arrived today. I’m ready :messenger_sunglasses:

Can we make a spoiler rule in here mortal mortal Mod of War Mod of War

Mark all spoilers in a spoiler box and mark what the spoiler is about.

For example:

insert spoiler here

Or

insert spoiler here

Anything unmarked = BAN

Last edited:
Lets fucking go. Final stretch of 2018 gow. Got Sindris epic armor and gonna mainline the ending. They say the side quests in ragnarok is witcher 3 level. We shall see

zkorejo

New Soundbar purchased, arrived today. I’m ready :messenger_sunglasses:

Can we make a spoiler rule in here mortal mortal Mod of War Mod of War

Mark all spoilers in a spoiler box and mark what the spoiler is about.

For example:

insert spoiler here

Or

insert spoiler here

Anything unmarked = BAN
Which soundbar? I also got a new soundbar in anticipation.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Nice OT!

I'm trying to slam through God of War on Steam Deck before I play Ragnarok. I'm only a little over 3hrs in, but I read on How Long To Beat that you can do the main storyline in ~15hrs. Means I probably won't be playing Day-1, but that's all good. I want to make sure I understand the storyline.

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
Nice OT!

I'm trying to slam through God of War on Steam Deck before I play Ragnarok. I'm only a little over 3hrs in, but I read on How Long To Beat that you can do the main storyline in ~15hrs. Means I probably won't be playing Day-1, but that's all good. I want to make sure I understand the storyline.
Yeah, the right choice. I don't think I would ever want to dive into Ragnarok before playing the previous one. And it's a great game in its own right. No need to rush.

Last edited:

zkorejo

Samsung S800B and I added on two rear speakers to it. Magnificent upgrade from my TV speakers
Awesome. I got q700a, never owned any sound system in my life and I'm really loving it. I wanted to ask someone. Do you connect to ps5 in the PS5 settings as soundbar or AV amplifier? Because I noticed it wasn't picking up subwoofer when chose soundbar. AV amplifier option is 5.1 so it picks sub but I'm not sure if it's the right selection since soundbar is 3.1.

skit_data

Pre-loaded and ready to go.

But I probably won’t be able to play it tonight, gotta be awake early on wednesday.

shubik

Just got the info that DHL will deliver my copy today. Good thing my boss just decided to not do a pitch today :D

jm89

As I have the worst luck in the world my launch dualsense starts drifting this week 😮‍💨

Got another one order, was gonna wait for bf sales but no way playing ragnarok with a drifting controller.

Last edited:
Top Bottom