• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War (PC) 4K 60FPS Gameplay - RTX 3080 (Max settings)

HTK

Banned
I'm really curious to see PS4 Pro version of the game compared graphically to these comparisons. Because I don't see any real improvement on the PC version over the PS5 version. It's obviously a console port, I guess I was expecting better textures etc... but the game already looks great so who cares.

I got an chance to play God of War on PC here is the gameplay on RTX 3080 (Max settings). It looks awesome on PC .

God of War (PC) 4K 60FPS Gameplay - (RTX 3080)​

God of War PC RTX 3080 vs PS5 4K 60 FPS Graphics Comparison​

Cerney wins?

Qnubg5v.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: HTK

Hugare

As expected: looks a little sharper, no major differences

Great to hear that its a great port and runs well

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I got an chance to play God of War on PC here is the gameplay on RTX 3080 (Max settings). It looks awesome on PC .

God of War (PC) 4K 60FPS Gameplay - (RTX 3080)​

God of War PC RTX 3080 vs PS5 4K 60 FPS Graphics Comparison​

Looks really good, the textures and skin details look soo much better. Is that with DLSS or without? If yes which DLSS mode? And how does it run?

onQ123

I'm really curious to see PS4 Pro version of the game compared graphically to these comparisons. Because I don't see any real improvement on the PC version over the PS5 version. It's obviously a console port, I guess I was expecting better textures etc... but the game already looks great so who cares.
The biggest difference that I see is added shadows

Fredrik

I literally see no difference what so ever between PC and PS5 here. Might be my internet but I see frame stutter as well. Super disappointing port.

Timestamped for a small rant.

I grew up spending my summers at the lake and a lot of that was sitting in a canoe. seeing how Kratos paddles that boat is infuriationg. No crossover, no hand switching, the boat steers to the same side he's paddling on, the boat accelerates before he even starts paddling. Unacceptable. 0/10 would not play.

Nice bump in textures and shadows on PC though.

Last edited:
The difference in sharpness and shadows is very obvious, this said, from that video, i'd play the PS5 version over the PC one any day, i mean is the last one even running at 30 FPS?

Like why would they put "4K 60 FPS PC Gameplay" and then hurt my eyes every time the camera moves to each side

Top Bottom