• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War and Halo are now equals

First we had this absolute must have -

halo-1.jpeg

Then God of War entered the game -

god-of-war-cookbook.jpeg

Now I find out there are a whole series of these things, more in the link -

destiny-cookbook-e1639608136579.jpg

street-fighter-cookbook-e1639609447425.jpg

Kotaku Source

With The Game Awards coming up in about a week what gaming snacks, recipes or drinks have you created and want to share? Wifey made a Fortnite cake years ago for our son -

qkZejn7.jpg

This game awards I'm going to jokingly honour my gaming hero, Josef Fares, and his Assyrian background. I'm going to try snacks from their cuisine. Maybe I'll try a Halo drink...

I couldn't help myself once I had the idea. Still, what are you eating for The Game Awards? Does anyone actually own one of these books, let alone made something from it? It's a coffee table dust collector, right? I mean they gotta sell some of these at some point.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
bGkzppA.jpg

I actually own this, I would ask you to read the author at the bottom and look at the other books and who wrote them.

This is essentially her job, she like the old Prima gaming guide of cookbooks. Ironically the Kotaku article (yes I clicked it sorry) makes no mention of the author of 90% of the books listed or find that intresting at all... top tier investigative journalism.

Last edited:
I actually own this, I would ask you to read the author at the bottom and look at the other books and who wrote them.

This is essentially her job, she like the old Prima gaming guide of cookbooks. Ironically the Kotaku article (yes I clicked it sorry) makes no mention of the author of 90% of the books listed or find that intresting at all... top tier investigative journalism.

What have you made from it so far? Any pics AKA - Nailed It review.

They do look to have some solid production quality at least, just like the old Prima days. Sad Kotaku don't link an author buy link or something.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
What have you made from it so far? Any pics AKA - Nailed It review.

They do look to have some solid production quality at least, just like the old Prima days. Sad Kotaku don't link an author buy link or something.

I would like to say iv used it but I got it as a Birthday gift from someone who knows my cooking skills are as complicated as slapping it in the microwave and nuking it.

It was a fun read though, the pictures are great, although I'd argue you have two types of recipes, one that essentially slightly remixes an existing known dish like roast chicken and one that is just... out there and tries to make food that looks like some fantasy dish from the game but is made out of the most insane combination of ingredients that can't possibly work (I imagine)

I actually loaned it to my mum as she wanted to try a few of the bakery recipes when I mentioned I got it as a gag gift, I'll have to check in to see if she used any.

Last edited:
Top Bottom