• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GmanLives: Succubus Review - 2021's EDGIEST Game

Definitely not a game for Christians, that's for sure. I'm not even meming when I say I would rather play Doom and kill demons rather than be one torturing people in hell.

Have these devs made anything other than games that take place in hell and that aren't complete garbage? Kinda creepy to be honest.
EDIT: Even Dante's Inferno did it better, and in that game it's canon that the protagonist is religious.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Game is pretty stiff. I refunded after 34 minutes. I think after the first couple of levels you already have seen everything the game has to offer and it gets very repetitive and boring. Repetition can be good if it's done in a fun arcadey kind of way but this just isn't it chief. Plus it can have grueling issues with glitches and corrupting your save file. Just yuck.

Besides there is a better Succubus series out there by Libra Heart/Critical Bliss with Tower and Sword of Succubus, Midnight Castle Succubus and Castle in the Clouds.

Vaelka

Harping on about nudity and it being edgy is a bit weird lol.
Like bare breasts and genitals is edgy content?
Just wat.

I can sorta understand it when it comes to the dialogue and some of the violent content in the game but that just struck me as a very odd thing to use as an example.

Top Bottom