• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glorious Nippongo has the Mandate of Heaven. Hostess Clubs Are the SUPERIOR Real Life version of Onlyfans

Every time I hear about all these Onlyfan girls getting paid for posting their pictures I have to wonder. What happened to the SUPERIOR Japanese version where you go to the hostess clubs and interact with the hostess? If you're gonna Simp, you gotta be the Bancho of Simps. Why Simp online when you can Simp in person and at least have someone pretend to like you to your face?

Fbh

Because internet horny dudes are the same as internet tough guys.

Take away the internet barrier and they'll just be sitting there in silence next to the hostess like:
Music Video Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Hostess isn't for sex though. It's for the simulation of being a chad for a night, popping bottles and being surrounded by bitches. You just don't fuck them or see them naked. Meanwhile Onlyfans you're paying for pics to bust over a basic Becky without getting any social interaction.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
OnlyFans: Average about 2,000 yen for a month of feed posts and a couple PPVs

Hostess Club: never been but i figure its 2,000 yen just to walk in the door lol

nush

Hostess clubs are awesome, well what I experienced in the KTV version of them in China. Everyone's got a girl, so all chill and I've never seen a fight in one. Hostess sections in the Yakuza games are accurate. Japan should export them more around the world and replace sleezy strip bars.

Porcile

Those places run on money, so all the time you have it you'll be a king, but as soon as the cash runs out you'll be thrown out on your arse without a second thought.

nush

Those places run on money, so all the time you have it you'll be a king, but as soon as the cash runs out you'll be thrown out on your arse without a second thought.
So like most businesses then, you're not going to be allowed to sit in a restaurant taking up a table for hours if you're not ordering.

Tschumi

Walked by a hostess club the other day, one of the women locked eyes with me while she was talking to some enquiring business men... she looked frantic as fuck lol

Scared Bye Bye GIF

It comes off as very hentai old man here (hentai means 'perverted'), the girls just look like school students wearing slightly more slutty outfits, considering how many hentai old salarymen have wives it's all pretty pathetic

Last edited:

GymWolf

Every time I hear about all these Onlyfan girls getting paid for posting their pictures I have to wonder. What happened to the SUPERIOR Japanese version where you go to the hostess clubs and interact with the hostess? If you're gonna Simp, you gotta be the Bancho of Simps. Why Simp online when you can Simp in person and at least have someone pretend to like you to your face?
Because you can wank behind a monitor but you can't wank in a hostess bar surrounded by women?!

nush

Such are the gaijin powers of our boi nush that he has successfully broken the system and can procreate with any Asian lady of his choice. You might even call him an expert.

EllipticalImmaculateBarnowl-small.gif

As my boss at the time said to me "Damn, you've turned choosing a hostess into an actual science!". Although the setup is pay to win like using a Game Genie the underlying physics and AI remain the same and can be subverted to gain access to out of bounds areas on the map.

Porcile

EllipticalImmaculateBarnowl-small.gif

As my boss at the time said to me "Damn, you've turned choosing a hostess into an actual science!". Although the setup is pay to win like using a Game Genie the underlying physics and AI remain the same and can be subverted to gain access to out of bounds areas on the map.

Then they asked for a bit of attention in return you simply replied "Sorry, love. I have things to post on NeoGAF."

nush

Then they asked for a bit of attention in return you simply replied "Sorry, love. I have things to post on NeoGAF."

You joke but back in the day before smartphones there would sometimes be an internet connected PC in the room that customers could use. I remember one time I was posting on a forum while in a club "Hey I'm here with a hostess, AMA". Except people didn't believe us because "Posts pics or GTFO". I remember that girl she was called Coco, and was long in the tooth with the whole hostess thing, very dry sense of humor. We spent most of that evening taking the piss out of everyone there because we could speak English so they didn't know what we were talking about. Good times.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
One requires me to wear pants and leave the house and the other one doesn't.

Now which one is the better option again?

nush

Ask nush. No doubt every time he went to a soapland THEY PAID HIM for the privilege to lather him up and grind on his gaijin chubber.

Soaplands or bathhouses, yes even better. I've been as they have those In China too. You might not want to believe my stories but they are true, but also I understand I can't prove it. Yes, they have given it to me for free, but not when they were at work. Gotta take that play offsite.

Cyberpunkd

Hostess clubs are a relic of the past pondering to old salarymen looking for GFE. What’s the fucking point if you are even remotely attractive? Just bang some chick on Tinder.

Last edited:

nush

Hostess clubs are a relic of the past pondering to old salarymen looking for GFE. What’s the fucking point if you are even remotely attractive? Just bang some chick on Tinder.

Quality, time, effort, cost and the 80/20 split. If "just hit up a chick on Tinder" was that reliable the entire sex industry would collapse overnight.

Porcile

Soaplands or bathhouses, yes even better. I've been as they have those In China too. You might not want to believe my stories but they are true, but also I understand I can't prove it. Yes, they have given it to me for free, but not when they were at work. Gotta take that play offsite.

Oh... China. Well, now I am disappointed.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I went to a hostess bar in Osaka once, I was treated to it by an older friend of a girl friend, and the 3 of us went together. Seemed like a classy joint. The hostess would change the ashtray to a new one every time I had a smoke. I didn't want to smoke to much so they don't waste ashtrays. I also got a box of sushi as a parting gift. I didn't eat it. Overall uneventful, but I just wanted to experience it. Maid cafes are more awkward for some reason.

Oh I just remembered, my girl friend said she would to go these clubs with her dad haha.

Regarding OF vs Hostess bars. At least at the bar you get to experience talking to a real woman, even if they are somewhat pretending.

LordPezix

Superior? Far from it my guy.

Go to Portland Oregon and check out places like Devils Point or Casa Diablo or one of the many other badass strip clubs they have. For $5 you can get yourself a fucking PBR and watch some naked tatted chick dressed as Darth Vader dance on a pole to Slayers Reign in Blood (true story).

Hostess clubs in Japan are weak. You would be better off getting your moneys worth just getting a soapy.

When you get to those hostess clubs and all you see is dat WAP that Shapiro says is a medical condition. You got the true tv mandate of heaven.

Top Bottom