• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GIVEAWAY] The House in Fata Morgana - 10 steam copies [DEADLINE 3rd June]

Selane

Ok, now that I think I figured out how the new Steam gifting rules work, make sure you pm me your Steam ID and you accept my friend invite. If you do that in the next 2 days, I should be able to gift it to you.

Again, the winners are:

Atmej
Awakened
trailmix16
sonicmj1
Slashlen

also

Banned
Thanks to Selane and their generosity, I'll now be able to experience all the despair the house has to offer.
And, of course, thanks to OniBaka too for initiating the giveaway. I don't think I would have ever noticed the game otherwise.

I'm continuing from my demo save file and just wanted to ask if, aside from the the Maid's sprite, there are any important differences between the demo and the final game that would warrant replaying the first 2 doors. Don't want to miss anything.

Love your impressions, this message is enough don't have to edit.

If you're already crying on the first door, I can't imagine what's going to happen in the later doors.

Glad you like it, thanks, that was fun to share! Sorry for the late response, i was sleeping. :D

Haha, one or two weeks i will be in despair than everything will be fine, probably. :p

Thanks to OniBaka, Lumination and Selane for these fantastic giveaways! I didn't win but will definitely buy soon. Enjoy for who win! Now i need to finish demo!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Though I just want to say it's not really despair in that fun. cheesy danganronpa sorta way. Like it's a real gut punch if you've had certain life experiences.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Though I just want to say it's not really despair in that fun. cheesy danganronpa sorta way. Like it's a real gut punch if you've had certain life experiences.
I love Danganronpa, but I kind of hate how I can no longer use the word "despair" in the context of VNs anymore haha.

Slashlen

Thanks again to Selane and everyone else who believes more people should play this. I'm looking forward to experiencing the rest of it.

Exquisik

I finally won something on GAF! Thank you so much OniBaka and I will most definitely post my impression in the OT once I'm done with the game.

Again, thank you for this wonderful giveaway!

RAL1992

Thanks so much, I'll get it on download after work and send some impressions your way, can't wait to dive in !

aravuus

Yeah, congrats to the winners and thanks for holding these raffles! Didn't win but it looks like the game's still on sale so I'll buy it when I get home, I think!

Top Bottom