• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Giveaway] Ben There, Dan That & Time Gentleman, Please (Point & Click Adventures)

PhoenixTank

I've been given a bunch of Steam keys by Size Five Games for the first two Dan & Ben adventure games. BTDT & TGP are comedic adventures heavily influenced by the classic LucasArts games but smothered in British humour and witticisms.
They're good fun and gosh, by some sort of massive coincidence, the third instalment in this series is due out imminently after a decade of waiting!

Have a look at the trailer for Lair of the Clockwork God and please add to your wishlist.

I'm told you don't need to play the first two to enjoy LotCG but I think they'll serve as a nice taster for the sort of humour & banter to expect from it.

Right, back to the free stuff:
I've been asked not to leave the keys out for any bots to scoop up, so please post here to let me know if you'd like a key and I'll PM you.

If you need some more convincing or info, keep reading:

Ben There, Dan That!
starts deep in a Peruvian jungle, but you will soon return to Dan & Ben's London flat to fix an even more dire problem: Magnum, P.I. is on soon and the TV isn't working! What happens next will shock you.
Clickbaity but also accurate. Don't let my terrible blurb put you off.
You'll be Walking/Talking/Looking at/Picking Up/Using Items/Using "Dan" in a very similar way to the point and clicks of yore:
DPDWcqS.gif

Time Gentleman, Please!
follows on directly from the end of BTDT. I don't want to spoil anything but let's say there is still more time for Dan & Ben shenanigans.
Visually it is a bit of an upgrade: the base resolution is higher, animations are less crude and the jokes are more crude (of course).

tl;dr
Point & Click games. Funny. Free keys, just ask here for one. Please watch the trailer for the new one and wishlist it. Ta!

Top Bottom