• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give me your best thread titles for TLOU remake OT!

Jaybe

The Last of Us Part 1 |OT| Play with yourself

The Last of Us Part 1 |OT| Golf Story

The Last of Us Part 1 |OT| Mo money mo platforms

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

The last of us part 1 [OT] we really are the last of us like the last time or the time before.

The last of us part 1 [OT] the one with a living Joel.

The last of us part 1 [OT] we are really taking your money again

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
I'm noticing a couple of themes lol. Thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions.

Giving this one more bump for more people to get in a vote or suggest a thread title of their own.

general election uk GIF by BBC

The Last of Us Episode 1: The Phantom Menace |OT| Turmoil has engulfed The Gaming Industry. The increased price of Playstation 5's to outlying countries is in dispute. Hoping to ease the minds of customers with a new game, the greedy Sony Computer Entertainment has instead decided to remaster a classic game for the second time and for ten more dollars. While the sweaty armchair virgins of the internet endlessly debate this alarming chain of events, Supreme Chancellor Druckmann has secretly dispatched Joel and Ellie, the guardians of peace and justice in the Playstation Universe, to settle the conflict....

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The Bold, The Beautiful, And The Bigot

Medical Man Murder Simulator

Joel In (Part) One.

Super Surgeon Fighter I: Turbo Edition

You know, Ellie, you really are the giraffe.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The Last of Us Part I |OT| Trust No One....Unless They're a Armed Group Hiding Just Outside Your Base Camp 🤡

Last edited:

Aenima

The Last of Us Part I |OT| You know Ellie, I have a feeling we should kill the surgeon daughter instead

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
The last of us remake: Get it before we decide to raise the prices in most of the world.

Top Bottom