• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gimmie your top 10 New 3DS-playable games, please!

KielCasto

I hope you can look past the hardware because the games are definitely fun.

I’m not sure how good the touchscreen is on the n3DS, but I would get a screen protector. Based on my experience, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Pocket Card Jockey I played a little too intensely on the touchscreen. So, if you’re planning on playing those, be careful.

There’s a lot of good games recommended in this thread. I want to add Star Fox 64 3D in the mix. Really highly replayable, especially if you hadn’t played the original.

kunonabi

Sticking with boxed Western releases and omitting RPGS:

Kid Icarus Uprising
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Style Savvy Trendsetters
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Tomodachi Life

Flower, Sun, and Rain
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Trace Memory

Not sure all that is of much help but this is just how I roll.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
51NwTi0onnL.jpg

Ultimate Mortal Kombat. You get Puzzle Kombat with it. It isn’t the most amazing puzzle game, but it’s great for the novelty.

Tschumi

First impressions.

I LOVE the N64 remakes, Star Fox, Mario, Zelda OOT, so far they've all been the best iterations I've yet played, and obviously I've only played a little bit of them.

I went to a local second hand store here (I live in Nagoya, Japan) and I saw a couple of games - an airport traffic control tower sim and a public transport system game - which I am definitely gonna get despite the language barrier.

I made the mistake of trying Rayman: Origins, and it is shocking how much better it looks on a Vita, even a Vita 2000. 3D doesn't make up for it, I'll return that one.

But I've already said, yeah, not here for the graphics. So far it's pretty great.

Daymos

my top 5 would be:

1 dragon quest 9
2 dragon quest 8
3 Zelda link between worlds
4 Zelda ocarina 3d
5 hmm honestly probably super Metroid, Zelda link to the past, or contra3

Top Bottom