• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint | NEW Content Coming. Details coming soon!

Andodalf

Banned
Glad to see it’s getting the same treatment as Div 2. I think they see timetables for sequels pushed out do to Covid and the company shifting to longer dev cycles, so letting the live service guys stay on it for another year is viable.

Pejo

Thanks for always posting news IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo

I picked up the game earlier but it just didn’t compare to Wildlands which was absolutely excellent. One day I’ll get back to it. I know they’ve put in a lot of work to move more towards a Wildlands type experience.
Yea it was a huge mistake to move it away from Wildlands from the beginning, but I bought it when they added the AI team back in. It definitely doesn't feel like it was meant for this game, it very much feels tacked on, but I was able to enjoy it regardless. That and turning off the equipment gear score.

It's ok now, but I still think Wildlands is the best of the modern Ghost Recon games.

This new content looks like more of the same though, but whatever, at least it's more things to do.

fatmarco

I just want the next ghost recon to deal with real world things/locations like Wildlands. They should either double down on the "Sicario" stuff from Wildlands, or go back to terrorists/ rebels/ foreign militaries as the main enemies.

CitizenZ

Banned
Tried for the thrid time, just cant do it. i think it is the setting. After pouring 100+ hrs into Wildlands im just uninterested in jungle setting and every scenario feels the same. And for FFS stop telling me what I can get at a location. What ever designer thought telling me what I can loot should be fired ASAP.

Pejo

One thing I have to respect is that despite gutting everything that people liked about Wildlands, they sure have been willing to put in the work to fix some of it. Great to hear the AI got a rework, I'll definitely fire the game back up to check out the improvements.

I still don't get the Tomb Raider crossover, what is it?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Breakpoint wasn’t a slam dunk for me really loved Wildlands yet it might be a game PS5 has zero third person exclusives.

Top Bottom