• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima - Review Thread

I predict around 87~90 but I hope it is actually sits 90+
Knowing reviewers are shit gamers and even shittier at hard games, this will score lower because of their incompetencies even playing at easy LOL
It must be in Metacritic and Opencritic policy that reviewers must reveal the difficulty they are playing and rating the game. I would not trust any reviewer playing on easy even if it is revealed that I was a follower of their work beforehand.

Going with 85.

Will be marked down due to less than authentic Japanese presentation.

Would ve worked if MC was non Japanese.

tenor.gif

DeaDPo0L84

I hope it will get low 70's. As low as humanly possible. Always fun seeing sony tribals doing gimnastics around poorer received sony shit.

lol what a fucking loser, hoping a videogame reviews poorly so you can see fans get upset. Do you literally have jack shit else going for you in life that other people being disappointed is a positive for you? Grow the fuck up.

whitesugar

Banned
hard to predict. gameplay looks average but then you have other open world games like Skyrim and Zelda who have crap or average combat respectively and still score in the 90s.

have a feeling lot of the scores will come down to how much people like the setting. like it's a 70 if you are meh on it and it's an 85 if you love it.

HotPocket69

Banned
Xotaxu: No score.

"..throughout playing this game I was in turmoil as I struggled to grasp why a Japanese corporation should promote a western developer to appropriate its history and culture. I refused to engage in any in-game action that I felt was too westernised, leaving me to contemplate the more profound conflict in society at large today.

Also the game has no observably non-binary characters and I was unable to find the option to turn my hair blue. I'll be deep-diving into these issues in a separate report.
"

p5UtnZv.png

lol what a fucking loser, hoping a videogame reviews poorly so you can see fans get upset. Do you literally have jack shit else going for you in life that other people being disappointed is a positive for you? Grow the fuck up.

not fans. Sony fanatics. That demented tribalism, second only to islamic fanatics. Which a big portion os sony fans are made of. I hope i'll be well served

dorkimoe

Drewpee

Banned
I hope it will get low 70's. As low as humanly possible. Always fun seeing sony tribals doing gimnastics around poorer received sony shit.

Reviewers have been well trained and know better. This game will receive great scores because the reviewers know what happens if it doesn't.

Top Bottom