• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima Out July 17: Collector’s & Digital Deluxe Editions Detailed

Mista

Banned
Cleaned up the thread, enough with the derails and wars. Even if some gave a sensible chuckle.
giphy.gif

Shakka43

We are entering a really good stretch of gaming now, Ori2, RE3, TLoU2 and TGoT will make a lot of gamers happy.

R6Rider

Gold Member
That’s how I’m gonna play it, there is no way I’m going to play this with English dub.

From the looks of it, the English isn't dubbed, but the Japanese is. If the Japanese is just dubbed with the bad lip syncing then I'll stick with English.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
From the looks of it, the English isn't dubbed, but the Japanese is. If the Japanese is just dubbed with the bad lip syncing then I'll stick with English.
I hoped they would put proper lip syncing for Japanese dub. I mean some Japanese games does this for English dub like KHIII and upcoming FFVIIRemake.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Sekiro didn't appeal to me at all, Samurai games don't appeal to me at all, BUT if I still had a PS4 I'm pretty sure I'd get this game just based on looks since I really love the graphics/art-style in the trailers and screen shots I've seen. I bet this game might even change my mind about Samaurai games not appealing to me.

Namon

Neo Member
My return to console gaming was with PS4 and Second Son was one of my first games. I absolutely loved it so this game definitely has my attention. But I will be balls deep into Nioh 2, so I'm hoping I'm not too burnt out on the medieval Japanese setting. It's crazy they are releasing so many high profile games outside of their early spring window they have been doing lately, but bring it on.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
In fact I bet this gets a wee cheeky 2-3 month delay. I'll be happily surprised if it doesn't.

Top Bottom