• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| - Summer blade cuts through, the PlayStation shall go on, this is its swan song

Nankatsu

Gold Member

8CQRw56.png

aDLyspH.jpg

naT8WNo.jpg

pHlKYKx.jpg

xq9s6I8.png

OXTw5d7.jpg

7SdFSsB.jpg

Ue4YdEb.png

ZYMkM7v.png

42824697732_dc60d08041_o.gif
41062475860_78791fd361_o.gif
anton-gonzalez-10.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

lhNB8Pg.png

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Yes!

Also I don't know why all the tubes I watched say Samurai and Ghost modes.

To me it's clearly we're switching between Samurai and Ninja/Shinobi (Assassin) modes.

CrysisFreak

Banned
Karak Karak can you possibly answer a question about PS4 Pro's performance mode?
So does it unlock the framerate like in inFamous or does it just offer a bit more stability like in Horizon Zero Dawn?
I'm hearing conflicting things about it and well, you played it...

Saber

Gold Member
Wow...didn't knew the OT was made that much early. Unnecessary if you ask me.

Anyway, expecting good things from this game. One thing that still no clear(or perhaps most reviews ignore) if this a take about conquering fortress ala Farcry or is something else entirely.

Also I can't wait for DF take on this one, peace :messenger_peace:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this.

A lot of the reviews are saying "it's too easy" which is welcome praise to me. I kinda hate games where the difficulty is dialed up as a way to inflating the play time.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Much hype but want to experience on PS5. Have they said anything about a patch yet?

ToadMan

Yep I’m a dirty review sniffer - I had to wait for the scores before jumping in. Too many games and not enough time (or money!) to just buy them all and try them out for myself.

But about 60 mins after the embargo and having watched a couple of select reviews - preordered and downloaded.

So let’s see - hopefully a good bye bye buy for PS4 and if it’s good for a replay, a nice hello to PS5 as well ... 👍

Nice OT!

CrysisFreak

Banned
OK Digital Foundry has now clarified that both modes target 30 on PS4 Pro therefore one should rather go with 1800p instead of a bit more stable 1080p

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
great OP, I'm super hyped for this! I cant believe it been almost 6 years since we got a game from Sucker Punch.

Top Bottom