• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Of Tsushima Director's Cut comes to PS5 and PS4 on August 20!

Urban

After having transfered your ps4 save to ps5 from the ps5 version's menu, of course.
Oh shit i didnt think that way.

I have played it on the PS5(the original game) and deleted it after i finished it. When i go to load game there is none :( (PS4 BC version). Didnt it automatically load my save up to the cloud? where can i find it?

edit: yeah it didnt load my save file from the PS4 BC version on the PS5 up. Fuck...that means i can start a new game loooool. Sony just why?

Last edited:

nowhat

I've been playing this fresh from the beginning on PS5 - thought about doing NG+, but already tried it on previous gen, and while the new cosmetics are nice, it's not so rewarding if you've already platinumed it.

In act 1 there are those Mongol encampments, and for the most part they are a walk in the park. So you're feeling completely OP. But if you don't check your map, you may go all "Leeeeroy Jenkins!!!" and suddenly be reminded of a classic 80s flick:

...and I'm loving it. Cleared them still on the first try so far *knocks on wood* but I had forgot how enjoyable the gameplay can be. Such a great game, kudos to Sucker Punch.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Just finished Ikki island and it took me
hours.

Great expansion and I’m liking the ps5 upgrades, new characters and story, etc…

Last edited:

TheZink

Finish it 100% with all upgrades, I was killing everybody like a mad ass ninja.

I forgot all of it…. Enemies keep killing me 🤷‍♂️
I literally had to start and play the first two hours again to get the hang of it back. I was probably 25 hours in before I decide to wait for the PS5 version months ago.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Anyone run in to this problem? Can't play the game. It just hangs at 21% downloading.

8xJiWpz.jpg

Last edited:

Urban

do I need to finish the main game to go to the DLC ? Lost my save file(played it with PS4 BC and it didn’t upload my file to the cloud) and don’t want to play all of it again.

iorek21

I was hesitant to buy this upgrade, but I’m very glad I did it, the Dualsense use in cinematics alone is worth the money. Amazing, just amazing!

Dualsense during exploration is also awesome with the horse, you can feel the differences between each material you’re galloping in: stone, grass, watery surface.

ManaByte

do I need to finish the main game to go to the DLC ? Lost my save file(played it with PS4 BC and it didn’t upload my file to the cloud) and don’t want to play all of it again.

I believe the island is tuned around someone who is powered up from finishing the main game. Going there from the beginning is probably a mistake.

nowhat

You only need to get to act 2. But apparently (judging by the reviews, not there yet myself) it ramps up the difficulty quite a bit.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I figured out how to go back to the main island… go to the map and then move the cursor wayyyyy to the north west and you’ll get there, or otherwise move the right thumb stick to have the map zoom far out so that it’s much quicker

Is legends mode any good?

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Why no one of the reviewers mentioned the most important thing about this DLC?
You can pet cats
In their
Cat sanctuaries 🐈🐱
10/10 straight away
ztoBRQv.jpg
The cats purring through the dualsense made me smile, infact the most impressive thing for me is the dualsense implementation. Very immersive especially during fights.

Last edited:

noise36

I am not having a good time with the patch for this game on Ps5.

First it seemed to get stuck at about 16GB of about 22GB, barely moved for a week so deleted and started again and now it appears to be doing the same thing again.

I have 250mbit internet so it should just download reasonably quickly, never seen anything like it.

I had dropped the game after 20 hrs or so , was looking to try again with 60FPS but it wont let me it seems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom