• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s closest confidante, has been arrested by the FBI

llien

RfIIaBN.png

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s closest confidante who hasn’t been seen in public since his death, has been arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire, The Daily Beast has confirmed.

Maxwell was arrested at 8:30 a.m. in Bradford, New Hampshire, on charges brought by the Southern District of New York. She’s expected to appear in federal court in New Hampshire later Thursday. The six-count indictment against her states that she took part “in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein.”

Maxwell is accused of enticing “minor victims to travel to Epstein’s residences in different states, which Maxwell knew and intended would result in their grooming for and subjection to sexual abuse.” The indictment also alleges that in 2016, Maxwell “provided false and perjurious statements, under oath, regarding, among other subjects, her role in facilitating the abuse of minor victims by Jeffrey Epstein.”

After Epstein’s apparent jailhouse suicide, the hunt was on for the deceased financier’s longtime consort whom he once described as his “best friend,” and who was complicit in the sexual trafficking of underage girls, according to his victims.

the daily beast

I hope "apparent jailhouse suicide" was sarcasm and that there are enough functioning cameras this time.

Ixion

oh c'mon, your right i forgot Clinton.

No need to cross out Trump tho lol

Trump was the only person to aid in the Epstein investigation from the late 2000s, he kicked Epstein out from Mar-A-Lago in the early 2000s, and has never been on the Lolita express. Bill Clinton has been on the Lolita Express at least 28 times according to the flight logs. Plus, Maxwell is good enough friends with the Clintons to be at their daughters recent wedding:

QqSev3n3.jpeg

cryptoadam

Banned
Trump was the only person to aid in the Epstein investigation from the late 2000s, he kicked Epstein out from Mar-A-Lago in the early 2000s, and has never been on the Lolita express. Bill Clinton has been on the Lolita Express at least 28 times according to the flight logs. Plus, Maxwell is good enough friends with the Clintons to be at their daughters recent wedding:

QqSev3n3.jpeg

Bills like

Fuck I hope no one gets that bitches face in a picture or I am so screwed.

Atrus

Gold Member
The optimist in me hopes that there are some honest FBI folks who'll dig and dig to find out who the wealthy pedos are. We'll see.

Hope she has some sort of collateral to prevent any surprising cases of spontaneous human combustion while the cameras malfunction.

Fbh

About to be the first woman to kill herself with 2 shots in the back of the head.
Hopefully there's at least someone that's not corrupt/involved in all of this that can get something out of her before that.

Last edited:

These could go both ways, I guess. I see DopeRat and Conway Tweety going for the "Walls are closing in on Trump" angle. It makes more sense that Berman was blocking it than anything considering this happened immediately after he got canned though.

It will be fun to see what happens if it is a Democrat. If it isn't Trump (it won't be) they will scream that his involvement was covered up and that Trump falsified evidence against Bill or whoever for an election year and is targeting political opponents. Maybe this will lead to another impeachment alongside Barr?

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
They can't kill her in the same manner. Too obvious.

I'm interested to see what they come up with.

Something traffic accident related.

Last edited:
Top Bottom