• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty on 5 counts of child sex trafficking

Thirty7ven

Banned
Now go out there and get those pedo fuckers. Oh wait…. None of that here, can’t go around rocking the boat like that, these are powerful people.

Thirty7ven

Banned
If she goes down without naming names then thats proof there really is some sinister circle of power. It would impress me in a way really.

Epstein and his lawyer were playing hard ball for a big deal and the guy ended up killed. It is what it is.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It matters that two former presidents were regularly associating with Epstein and Maxwell. All of those involved or seemingly involved in Epstein's operations should be investigated. Wealth and status shouldn't absolve anyone.
All true, but people tend to just use such things to validate their own views. Like somehow the Comey thing is proof of…something, even though this bitch is going to rot in jail.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It matters that two former presidents were regularly associating with Epstein and Maxwell. All of those involved or seemingly involved in Epstein's operations should be investigated. Wealth and status shouldn't absolve anyone.

Sure, if there's something to investigate then do it. Pictures of them getting drunk with other rich people at parties doesn't mean shit though.

Wildebeest

Really shocked that this would be a limited hangout and the bad PR would stop with her and vague accusations about "untouchables" like Prince Andrew. Can't really tell you how shocked I am.

So how about that Prince Andrew huh, that's another convicted child sex trafficker he's known to be close friends with.

Edit: and he is anything but ‘convicted’ (to be clear that would be guilty in a criminal case….this is civil….which in itself is all kinds of fucked up.)

Last edited:

YCoCg

Mistake

As tragic as these events are, I hope this can help bring some unity so we can start taking out the trash. They tried saying the elite pedo network was all nonsense for the longest time, and now look; biggest coverup since the boston church scandal

Last edited:

belmarduk

Sure, if there's something to investigate then do it. Pictures of them getting drunk with other rich people at parties doesn't mean shit though.

Epstein was running an international sex-trafficking of minors ring. He was getting away with it long before he was caught. If you are committing crimes on that magnitude and hobnobbing with two former presidents and prince Andrew, then it is suspicious to me. This pedophile ring has ruined many people's lives and it is more than reasonable to seek justice for everyone involved. This is not Q-Anon bullshit. Epstein and Maxwell committed actual crimes against real people.

Jsisto

Epstein was running an international sex-trafficking of minors ring. He was getting away with it long before he was caught. If you are committing crimes on that magnitude and hobnobbing with two former presidents and prince Andrew, then it is suspicious to me. This pedophile ring has ruined many people's lives and it is more than reasonable to seek justice for everyone involved. This is not Q-Anon bullshit. Epstein and Maxwell committed actual crimes against real people.
Sure, if there is credible evidence these other people committed crimes, have at it. Personally, I think there’s definitely more to this story that is being buried, but that’s my opinion and there’s no proof outside of pictures of people with Maxwell and Epstein, and some were on his island. But if thats as far as the trail goes, what can be done? Unfortunately, I’m afraid we’ll never know the full truth here And that’s probably exactly how some people want it. At the very least, Prince Andrew seems to be one with real accusations against him, so perhaps something will come of that one day, but given his position I doubt it. Fucking shame.

Last edited:

belmarduk

Sure, if there is credible evidence these other people committed crimes, have at it. Personally, I think there’s definitely more to this story that is being buried, but that’s my opinion and there’s no proof outside of pictures of people with Maxwell and Epstein, and some were on his island. But if thats as far as the trail goes, what can be done? Unfortunately, I’m afraid we’ll never know the full truth here And that’s probably exactly how some people want it. At the very least, Prince Andrew seems to be one with real accusations against him, so perhaps something will come of that one day, but given his position I doubt it. Fucking shame.

Last month, Epstein's former pilot testified that he flew Clinton, Trump and Prince Andrew numerous times with them.. under oath. None of those people were involved in Epstein's legitimate businesses at all. Could they have flown as friends of Epstein and Maxwells? Possible but its doubtful they did not know what was going on.

Mohonky

RZod1rW.jpg

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Last edited:

TTOOLL

If she goes down without naming names then thats proof there really is some sinister circle of power. It would impress me in a way really.

Of course there is. Also, people shouldn’t celebrate this “trial”. She’s certainly guilty but c’mon, we know there is a lot of shit behind this that will probably never get to know.

We truly live in a terrible world. We should get along well in our community and get on with our lives together with our loved ones without spending energy with all these powerful people. We are nothing and they don’t care, they can and will get away with anything.

This circus makes me sick, for real.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Right. An international sex and rape trade, with underage mind you, that was successfully operating for decades, by “just these two people.”

screamqueensedit GIF
I think you guys misunderstand what sex trafficking implies, at a fundamental level.

If you pay a 16 year old to cross state lines to fuck you and only you, you have committed an act of sex trafficking. If your buddy helps you, and facilitates it in some way, maybe picking her up for you, then the two of you now have conspiracy to sex traffic charges.

There’s some testimony that suggests Epstein may have had a friend along for the ride here or where but this wasn’t a “sex trade operation,” it was a rich fuck paying girls for sex.

My point wasn’t that nobody else was involved either, my point was even if it’s 2 people planning something that’s conspiracy.

There is still a federal criminal investigation ongoing and we may see others charged.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
There is still a federal criminal investigation ongoing and we may see others charged.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Judging You GIF

My comment wasn’t for you, it was for some people in general who can’t wrap their head around the fact that this thing was able to operate successfully for decades without others involved, especially powerful people. Just like massive drug trades.

Top Bottom