• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get a better look at Claire and Leon in new Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness stills

Arachnid

Doesn't look anything like Troy Baker. Troy has a long narrow/skinny face. Leon here has a wider, more-square face and wider, more prominent nose.
I completely disagree. Leon's face is long in the poster below and his jaw is kind of skinny/feminine. That combined with the general stubble he has going on? Straight up Troy Baker. Maybe not a spitting image, but closer to Higgs in Death Stranding than any of his other iterations. Leon's face is usually wider, with more of a jaw.

Anyway, the problem isn't him specifically looking like Baker. It's him looking so unlike his usual self. Leon was always boyish, but something about him now looks straight up of girly.

kiphalfton

I completely disagree. Leon's face is long in the poster below and his jaw is kind of skinny/feminine. That combined with the general stubble he has going on? Straight up Troy Baker. Maybe not a spitting image, but closer to Higgs in Death Stranding than any of his other iterations. Leon's face is usually wider, with more of a jaw.

Anyway, the problem isn't him specifically looking like Baker. It's him looking so unlike his usual self. Leon was always boyish, but something about him now looks straight up of girly.
🤷

This is tame compared to what they did to Chris in RE7. Now that was a "WTF are you doing Capcom" head scratching moment.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
I believe so. Can't wait to see this! Give us a new trailer!

EwPaAWuVkAI2cbs
How is this anime? Oh, yeah, Netflix.

So here's the plot synopsis:

In 2006, there were traces of improper access to secret Presidential files found in the White House’s network. American federal agent Leon S. Kennedy is among the group invited to the White House to investigate this incident, but when the lights suddenly go out, Leon and the SWAT team are forced to take down a horde of mysterious zombies.

Meanwhile, TerraSave staff member Claire Redfield encounters a mysterious image drawn by a youth in a country she visited, while providing support to refugees. Haunted by this drawing, which appears to be of a victim of viral infection, Claire starts her own investigation.

The next morning, Claire visits the White House to request the construction of a welfare facility. There, she has a chance reunion with Leon and uses the opportunity to show him the boy’s drawing.

Leon seems to realize some sort of connection between the zombie outbreak at the White House and the strange drawing, but he tells Claire that there is no relation and leaves. In time, these two zombie outbreaks in distant countries lead to events that shake the nation to its very core.

This means Infinite Darkness would be set a year after Resident Evil Degeneration. Cool.

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
I want to see a change in partners like Jill and Leon in a movie or a Chris and Claire movie. You know mix it up, we all know the Chris and Jill pair and the Leon and Claire pair. I want to see the different character dynamics.

Top Bottom