• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

I really don't think they'll just scrap Signora's model and lose her paying fanbase.
Well they're gonna censor the shit out of a playable model if she does eventually come. Cleavage is one thing on the CCP "naughty" list, so she'll get a redesign or something. They already started a first wave of censoring Honkai characters, so far for the CN server only. You can be damn sure that any new characters are going to come pre-censored though, so they don't have to maintain two versions and generate vitriol from the CN playerbase for other territories having the better designs.

Fake

Well they're gonna censor the shit out of a playable model if she does eventually come. Cleavage is one thing on the CCP "naughty" list, so she'll get a redesign or something. They already started a first wave of censoring Honkai characters, so far for the CN server only. You can be damn sure that any new characters are going to come pre-censored though, so they don't have to maintain two versions and generate vitriol from the CN playerbase for other territories having the better designs.

I can't only imagine the Signora body is the limited factor here, because she would make a load of money, if I would guess even more than Baal.

BlackM1st

Banned
No b00bs, no buy.

Also:
JrJurSC.jpg

Pejo

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Pft, I only got 5 mystic ores from you. No fair.

Btw, Asia servers are now in the 28th, and other than the login bonus event that we knew about and a letter from Ayaka for her birthday, we get nothing.

The dream is dead, I repeat the dream is dead.
I'm sorry for swindling you...

Yeah It's afternoon there and there's absolutely nothing... Sadness.

zokie

Enter your Anniversary Theater https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...mhy_presentation_style=fullscreen#/GAE1S9R69N

please click on mine , i will also click whoever shares any genshin impact related links as well , thanks in advance

Edit : i have click all the links above my post

〓Things to Note〓

1. If all the gifts from the link have been claimed, you can randomly visit the shared links of other Travelers by clicking the "Visit Others" button.

At the same time, the gift of a Traveler may also be opened by other Travelers randomly visiting (you can check your sent gifts record in "My Gift Box" > "Gift History").

2. After clicking the "Visit Others" button, it may take a certain period of time to load, please be patient.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
IIRC she's the only 4☆ I don't have. By the time I will aquire her she will become a 3☆ without any b00bs...
The only thing good from that anniversary showing is that Octopath tidbit with all the characters being shown has OG Rosaria. I dunno given the anniversary rewards...the Welkin Moon still gives better rewards.

KUSOGE.

I mean I think the Genshin Impact Power Ranger quality bits were cool but I find it disappointing they can blow consumer budget on that stuff and still won't fix Resin issue.

Last edited:

Pejo

What's maximum thread length? I haven't been part of a thread that almost hits the limit in years. Is it 255 pages? If so, we need to make a new one soon.

BlackM1st

Banned
What's maximum thread length? I haven't been part of a thread that almost hits the limit in years. Is it 255 pages? If so, we need to make a new one soon.
Where's OP? Or a MOD. Send halp.

BTW being the biggest OT on a forum says something about game's quality and support even if 50% of it is our complaints lmao

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Where's OP? Or a MOD. Send halp.

BTW being the biggest OT on a forum says something about game's quality and support even if 50% of it is our complaints lmao
Game quality must be good if you still have people that uninstalled the game and will still come in and talk about it. Even if it's about the bad decisions MHY makes towards their fanbase.

Saber

Gold Member
Game quality must be good if you still have people that uninstalled the game and will still come in and talk about it. Even if it's about the bad decisions MHY makes towards their fanbase.

Totally. I'm still interested even if I'm actually not playing. I just need a better reason to log other than just do daily routine and forget this game existed.

As someone who logged almost everyday since launch is kinda sad that it doesn't do justice to long ass fans. But at same time is very laughable that the likes of Ubisoft are going to this route. Gonna be hilarious to see those losers trying just for the money.

BlackM1st

Banned
Totally. I'm still interested even if I'm actually not playing. I just need a better reason to log other than just do daily routine and forget this game existed.

As someone who logged almost everyday since launch is kinda sad that it doesn't do justice to long ass fans. But at same time is very laughable that the likes of Ubisoft are going to this route. Gonna be hilarious to see those losers trying just for the money.
I mean they tried with GTA V and the Watch Dogs 1:

DpnOwcs.jpg

I personally really liked the game (played on PC), but like everything with Ubisoft it was very half-assed and ultimately they were spooked again by the Twitter mob/Forum mob backlash (same with Assassin's creed Unity) and instead of refining and double downing on their visiton they went with "hip n cool" trash...

FfH7cOaDsDnzj8VNgx5jpg.gif

...nobody asked for.

Pejo

You know, I'm kinda pissed. I guess because I don't do much artifact farming, but some fucking how Diluc was my most used character in domains in my anniversary report. I have no idea how that happened considering I almost always take Zhongli and Ganyu unless it's ice-only. I guess it has to be from when I was farming for a good Heart of Depths set for Tart.

YukiOnna

You know, I'm kinda pissed. I guess because I don't do much artifact farming, but some fucking how Diluc was my most used character in domains in my anniversary report. I have no idea how that happened considering I almost always take Zhongli and Ganyu unless it's ice-only. I guess it has to be from when I was farming for a good Heart of Depths set for Tart.
I got Ganyu and was not surprised. Her fat ass has continued to carry me in everything.

Looks like people are review bombing the game on the various stores because of the lack of anniversary rewards. I wonder when the platform holders will step in and delete them.

Top Bottom