• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Dregnel

i hate the geo traveler in co op jesus you can't see a shit, recently one made an immortal wizard by raising it on top of the spikes that you cannot climb.

Pejo

this is the claymore user anemo based on the leaker but she has a leaf on her head..

I think the leaf is just due to the whole "tanuki" theme she has going on, not indicative of element.

Also yea I'm with most of you, I don't think we'll see any of these characters until chasm which will likely be 1.6 or beyond.

Regarding the upcoming stream, there's a chance the characters on there could just mean that they have the VAs featured on the stream of those characters. I wouldn't mind if it was Venti rerun followed by Jean with Rosaria on banner. That would be a pretty good banner honestly.
This Venti character. Are they supposed to be good or something?

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Really? Do you have anything on him?
He manipulates QiQi and I just can't stand his character.
wZiv0sq.jpg

Something is definitely off with his attitude towards her(reddit quote):
VgUioor.jpg
nXyEkZy.jpg

At very least guy is a manipulative prick who loves to tell some weird shit to her ear D:

Saber

Gold Member
He manipulates QiQi and I just can't stand his character.
wZiv0sq.jpg

Something is definitely off with his attitude towards her(reddit quote):
VgUioor.jpg
nXyEkZy.jpg

At very least guy is a manipulative prick who loves to tell some weird shit to her ear D:
And those supposed facts are based on what? An adult not telling the truth to kid or what Qiqi believes to be the truth?
Unless theres more context, this doesn't actually proves anything. For all I can guess, maybe theres something this guy must do to keep her the way she is, but maybe keeps from telling the truth for personal reasons. Who knows.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member

this is the claymore user anemo based on the leaker but she has a leaf on her head..

I am just using the character model as reference. She has a dendro vision and a claymore in their animation group. That could all change when it comes to release time though.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Nothing about that says pedo, unless you're weird and sexualise it.
Regardless, I wouldn't touch his banner ten-foot pole.

For all I can guess, maybe theres something this guy must do to keep her the way she is, but maybe keeps from telling the truth for personal reasons. Who knows.
I hope you didn't expected to see a "wanted for pedophilia" banner as a 100% proof xD We talk Genshin Impact, not South Park xD Of course it doesn't prove anything or says that he does some fucked up shit, but guy is a weirdo for sure.

pedo or not the dude is a weirdo...
Abyss mages are creatures of sunshine and rainbows compared to him. One of the most IF not the most sinister character in the whole game lol

Qiqi is part of my crew now, screw this guy.
Damn, good for you. She's such a strong healer. My coop partner always uses her to keep us alive no matter what.
The "hugging from behind" is weird
Uhuh. Tackle and grapple...

Saber

Gold Member
I hope you didn't expected to see a "wanted for pedophilia" banner as a 100% proof xD We talk Genshin Impact, not South Park xD Of course it doesn't prove anything or says that he does some fucked up shit, but guy is a weirdo for sure.

Haha no worries dude. Just a friendly discussion. Its funny to see so many things about him all the sudden. Before we know, the character wil be the next Hittler.

BlackM1st

Banned
So, Hu Tao is pedo too? Because she is weird as fuck.
Can't be a pedo if you're underage or started meeting when you were underage. Haven't you watched such classics as Transformers Age of Extinction?

Modern youth doesn't have respect for classic cinema...

Fake

Can't be a pedo if you're underage or started meeting when you were underage. Haven't you watched such classics as Transformers Age of Extinction?

Modern youth doesn't have respect for classic cinema...

I not a huge fan of Transformers. Just to give you some context, some people call Genshin players pedo because chibi chars. Do you know that? Do you agree?

Fuz

Banned
I not a huge fan of Transformers. Just to give you some context, some people call Genshin players pedo because chibi chars. Do you know that? Do you agree?
First reaction was to say that's bullshit, but eeeeeeeh... I've seen some posts in the subreddit.

BlackM1st

Banned
some people call Genshin players pedo because chibi chars.
Yeah, can't blame them when most anime girls is literal lolitas and most people can't see the difference because they never played GI or watched some slice of life anime.

Do you know that?
Sure, take any game or anime with underage character - most people will call it a lolicon.

Do you agree?
No, definitely no, otherwise I wouldn't pick Klee. It's some nasty shit. Like someone already said in this very thread - child is just a child and if you see any child as a sex object - you have a big problems. That's just fucked up logic.

I not a huge fan of Transformers.
That was obviously a tongue in cheek post. That movie is terrible xD

Pejo

Yeah, can't blame them when most anime girls is literal lolitas and most people can't see the difference because they never played GI or watched some slice of life anime.

Sure, take any game or anime with underage character - most people will call it a lolicon.

No, definitely no, otherwise I wouldn't pick Klee. It's some nasty shit. Like someone already said in this very thread - child is just a child and if you see any child as a sex object - you have a big problems. That's just fucked up logic.

That was obviously a tongue in cheek post. That movie is terrible xD
Totally agree, but it's also funny how it's ok to view children as soldiers and warriors, sending them up against murderous monsters and cutthroat thieves.

BlackM1st

Banned
Who wants some chicken?

oc1Wfcd.jpg
IfFj894.jpg
faevo6b.jpg

If I understand correctly girl on the left is MiHoYo's mascot. In China and Japan animated characters went mainstream long time ago. In the rest of the world animation still considered as a medium strictly for children and it leads to all kind of misunderstandings.

Damn, I want dem wings, ugh...

crumbs

Who wants some chicken?

faevo6b.jpg

If I understand correctly girl on the left is MiHoYo's mascot. In China and Japan animated characters went mainstream long time ago. In the rest of the world animation still considered as a medium strictly for children and it leads to all kind of misunderstandings.

Damn, I want dem wings, ugh...
The girl on the left in the last pic? Isn't that Noelle?

Last edited:

crumbs

It's amusing that they're doing a promo with KFC considering there's no chickens in this game. Maybe the KFC promotion features a bucket of fried pigeons, finches, falcons, or ducks? :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Fake

It's amusing that they're doing a promo with KFC considering there's no chickens in this game. Maybe the KFC promotion features a bucket of fried pigeons, finches, falcons, or ducks? :messenger_grinning_smiling:

They just give you a tip about the success of KFC.

Fuz

Banned
Those collaborations between gachas and restaurants are pretty normal in japan.

Another Eden did it, and better than mihoyo (they have the in-game food)

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
I never tried KFC :( There's no KFC in Sardinia and I refuse to eat in fast food chains when I travel.

Fake

I never tried KFC :( There's no KFC in Sardinia and I refuse to eat in fast food chains when I travel.

I must confess, I really like KFC, not because their burgers and chickens, but I like the ideia of this particular place to adapt with the country they come. Here next to my area was a KFC that sell rice and beans between 11:00 and 14:00, with is the most popular dish on Brazil.

If I remember right, there is a KFC that sell noddles as well.

BlackM1st

Banned
The girl on the left in the last pic? Isn't that Noelle?
Yeah, it's her. I was wrong and mixed her with MiHo mascot.

7EWiOT1.jpg

Actual MiHo mascot.

I never tried KFC
You didn't missed much or anything really.

success of KFC
For some bizarre reason KFC is a staple food for Christmas in Japan.

xlWAIG7.jpg

Looks like Japan en masse mixed colonel Sanders with Santa Claus xD So uh, I'm not the only one who is mixing up fantasy characters xD

crumbs

The fact that we're all talking about KFC instead of the new geovishap event is probably a not a good sign for player interest in the final week of the 1.3 content.

Just found that there's some small bounties for those Vishaps as well. It's in the bottom left corner of the expedition screen. They will unlock as the event progresses.

It's a pretty crappy event, but I wouldn't expect much for the last event of 1.3 anyway.

BlackM1st

Banned
The fact that we're all talking about KFC instead of the new geovishap event is probably a not a good sign for player interest in the final week of the 1.3 content.
OPfgC9U.jpg

We can always discuss why we should or shouldn't roll the next banner ;D

Top Bottom