• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Saber

Gold Member
Jeeze this leak is absolutely brutal for MHY.

Fascinating "about the Harbingers" lines from upcoming Childe stuff.

uwvzLYJwIiYvou6Ko7p2gaq6ROysg-KQjW_pmExOBQs.jpg

Thank god finally something. GI is extremelly stale in terms of story progression.

Fake

More Fatui stuff is always welcome. More dark even.

But is easy to notice some a pattern here. Are all Fatui Harbingers share the same psycopath or insanity level? Is that what they share in common?

I was like "Scaramouche hate everyone and everyone hate Scaramouche", but is looks like a standart for everyone in this organization to hate each other, maybe some requirement to be a Fatui.

Another thing to notice, there are probably Harbingers more strong than Tsaritsa, but or their either very loyal/share the same view/goal with Tsaritsa or is just Tsaritsa give them resource for everyone archieve their own personal objective.

I getting Akatsuke vibes here. If Scaramouche is running to Sumeru, the only reason Traveler would fight him is just for revenge like the Signora sittuation, unless Scaramouche give him another reason or Childe get in the way. I felling Scaramouche will not escape from fate this time.

edit:

Heavy picture
l1naajs9rba91.png

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Boo, so there really is no Cryo/Anemo/Geo reactions with Dendro. Lame.

Yeah, this is either just lazy or someone thinks that Anemo/geo is op ,wanting to favor other reactions. They could pretty much do the standart reactions(swirl and crystalize).
The "no cryo" thing is just the dumbest of the bunch.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
We've known this for months.

Oh fuck, different drops for kills in different states? NOOOOOOoooooooo!

Bonus
BULLSHITTO.jpg

Last edited:

Dregnel

i was expecting mushrooms to spawn around the map while we were fighting, not a crystallized orb.
in the end it feels like the crystallization of the geo but only that when you throw pyro it becomes an overload without pushing the enemy, I don't feel that they created a new technology, just a nonsense or excuse to sell more characters.

Fake

i was expecting mushrooms to spawn around the map while we were fighting, not a crystallized orb.

I was expecting the bare minimum, like the same visual effect when the dendro big slime start to spread their mini dendro slime, but not even this.

How they take all this time and with all their resource just to make look like the geo visual is astonish.

Pejo

Interesting seeing which builds people use for Abyss with some of these characters. Looks like I differ a LOT for my own personal builds.

Mistake

Interesting seeing which builds people use for Abyss with some of these characters. Looks like I differ a LOT for my own personal builds.

I’ve been using this google doc for my builds. My ganyu has shimenawa on, but I did see a lot of people using wanderer’s troupe. Still wondering if I should switch, but artifacts are such a pain to do

I'm surprised by the amount of signature 5 star weapons. Thought it'd be way less than that. Is there just that many whales, or are people inclined to pull for character + weapon?

I’ve been using this google doc for my builds. My ganyu has shimenawa on, but I did see a lot of people using wanderer’s troupe. Still wondering if I should switch, but artifacts are such a pain to do
I never really thought about using Shimenawa on Ganyu. I guess it'd work. Wanderer's is comfier though as it doesn't drain your energy and has no time limit on it. I guess it depends on your team and rotations. You can just convert your trash artifacts into WT though, if you're interested. My preference goes to a freeze build though.

Pejo

Interesting read but I'm not a meta slave, so it's more just seeing what others are up to than following the trends myself. Like they don't even have a build for Cryo DPS Shenhe on that sheet, which is one of my stronger characters in a perma freeze team.

Mistake

Interesting read but I'm not a meta slave, so it's more just seeing what others are up to than following the trends myself. Like they don't even have a build for Cryo DPS Shenhe on that sheet, which is one of my stronger characters in a perma freeze team.
I have a c6 Rosaria, so I’m fine for freeze. I was using ganyu more for dps

Pejo

iu

That video was great. The lore hints...holy moly. Going to have to rewatch that a few times.

Sad news for Signora fans, looks like she's gone gone.

Dottore's middle aged horcrux cyborg is burning one of the living Irminsul trees, trying to piss off either Celestia or the old gods.

Damn we're finally getting the story moving forward a bit. OR.... a trailer and then they'll go radio silent while we go cook dishes for NPCs for the next 8 patches again.

Wish we could join the Fatui. Fuck Celestia, fuck fetch quests.

*edit*

Fucking interesting, they're playing Chess with the Gnosi from Venti/Zhongli, and they appear to be on different sides (one black., one white).

w9kn6pweava91.png

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Hopefully this means Sumeru's storyline will add something interesting to the Fatui side of the plot since it hasn't been great compared to the Celestia related lore.
Man I can't wait to see what this guy's hiding. I bet his boss fight is gonna be something.

4rkj1eikdva91.png
He has my favourite design.

Pejo

Hopefully this means Sumeru's storyline will add something interesting to the Fatui side of the plot since it hasn't been great compared to the Celestia related lore.

He has my favourite design.
Wouldn't it be some shit if he was Varka underneath investigating the Fatui undercover?

Yeah 90% of those can never be playable characters. They're too interesting and unique for MHY to ever consider them. Shame. They look cool though.

crumbs

As if Version 2.8 wasn't already upstaged by all the leaks and official news on Sumeru, now it gets finished off by a shotgun blast of Harbinger info :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Really enjoyed the clip, hopefully they will more frequently feature the main story in-game and not just in videos sporadically released outside the game.

Dregnel

ykIW0Kd.png

eula all this time telling all mondstand that she entered the knights of favonius to eliminate the organization from within and take revenge and nobody takes her seriously and in the end it is true

Wow, the Fatui are a literal joke if they all abandon the cause and become playable. Unless they're all stuck in limbo like Childe.

The new banner's been revealed by the way:
fBSDvWR.jpg

Guess that means Fischl and Xinyan (and likely Yun Jin) will be on Yoimiya's banner.

Top Bottom