• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Fake

Welp....

hm4vcq8cr7e81.jpg

WTF

When Elden Ring release, I'll be out.

edit: Getting the best of reddit. Enjoy.

Also It's funny how half of the community cry because the game take a lot of space in their phone and at the same time they want alternative cutscenes that will eat more space...

*insert clown meme*
"They are just alternate outfits its okay"
"They will only use new outfits in cutscenes no big deal"
"It definitely wont affect future designs"
What coming next we will see in the next episode of Whiteknights. Dont forget to tune up.

I really don't understand people making excuses to MiHoYo about this. It's just wrong.
Global don't have censorship and we really don't need to have the same kind of problems. I really wish more games would just give the Azur Lane treatment and make two versions. Even if it was hard, what it isn't, MiHoYo have the money and manpower to do it.
If you like the new outfits more, that doesn't justify accepting censorship. It's unreasonable.

They're a multi-billion dollar company! You're telling me they can't keep separate outfits and cutscenes for China and rest of the world?! Are you serious?

"These are the official outfits now."
-CCP

So much for "optional"

Can’t wait until Xiao, Itto, Venti, and Xingqiu gets censored. It’ll take away the “female gaze” and inspire Mihoyo to be more creative with their designs.

Are the cutscenes changed for global as well?
yes my child, welcome to hell

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Interestingly Overwatch is also failing miserably with skins during this CN new year. Only 2 (awful) new skins.

OVR_Presskit_HeroSkins_LNY22_TracerNezha_012.jpeg

Madness...

“We understand that this year’s Lunar New Year event doesn’t have the number of Legendary skins as previous events. The Skins team is hard at work - with more Legendary Skins planned in 2022 than any year prior. We’ll share more with players on this topic throughout the year.”

What's up with fucking giant companies and severe lack of good skins? Too much attention from general public? Higher risks of backlash? Approve committee made out of 100s censors/ marketing people?

In the same time any 3rd tier shameless waifu gachas has butt load of lewd and high quality skins.

Makes.No.Sense.

Last edited:

Dregnel

Interestingly Overwatch is also failing miserably with skins during this CN new year. Only 2 (awful) new skins.

OVR_Presskit_HeroSkins_LNY22_TracerNezha_012.jpeg

Madness...

What's up with fucking giant companies and severe lack of good skins? Too much attention from general public? Higher risks of backlash? Approve committee made out of 100s censors/ marketing people?

In the same time any 3rd tier shameless waifu gachas has butt load of lewd and high quality skins.

Makes.No.Sense.
no skin for cassidy?

Pejo

I'm actually impressed with some of reddit. I avoided it this morning mostly after seeing the initial boot lickers up and saying "I like them so much better than the originals!" but the normal people seem to have woken up.

Never forget, these are the type of people that are advocating for and praising this censorship stuff:

4IgeCwg.jpg

I nearly shat laughing when I saw that a reddit mod looks and acts exactly like I thought they would.

YukiOnna

I'm actually impressed with some of reddit. I avoided it this morning mostly after seeing the initial boot lickers up and saying "I like them so much better than the originals!" but the normal people seem to have woken up.

Never forget, these are the type of people that are advocating for and praising this censorship stuff:

4IgeCwg.jpg

I nearly shat laughing when I saw that a reddit mod looks and acts exactly like I thought they would.
Still the funniest thing to come out of that interview. There's no way you have the whole day to mod this shite if you didn't look like an actual dweller.

crumbs

If we didn't have the reddit/twitter crew basically jacking off over their elation of censored female characters, there might have been a chance of it too, but here we are.
I've noticed on reddit, when people complain about English VAs, there's always a lot of users recommending the Chinese VA instead of the Japanese VA. Always thought that was weird :pie_thinking:, feel like most other places would go for the Japanese VAs.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
So are we finally moving on? This is just ridiculous. I play this game for the hot waifus. How am I supposed to get har-, I mean, happy, when I can't see them the way God intended? I really wish I liked Azur Lane's gameplay loop. Those chicks are massive...

Why is life so hard?
Yeah, Azur Lane and bunch of other gacha games are vastly superior to GI design wise. Unfortunately they're also vastly inferior in pretty much everything else haha

YukiOnna

is Hu Tao going to lose her thighs exposure at this rate? is me saying that going to give them ideas?

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
is Hu Tao going to lose her thighs exposure at this rate? is me saying that going to give them ideas?

Jean, one of most covered outfits in the game, got censored. Every female will be censored, theres no doubt about it. Its just a matter of time.

crumbs

It was strange that when you get the gacha splash art for each character after accepting the new costumes, the splash art is the existing gacha splash art featuring the old outfits. They couldn't even be bothered to update the art before rolling out the new outfits.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
So when are they gonna nerf Raiden Shogun aesthetics?

631gjy.jpg

Anyway, what's a good damage for Geo Daddy burst? I removed his HP goblet and gave him a geo dmg one, and I just tried with some Hilichurls and slimes and it ranged from 25k to 58k.

Last edited:

Dregnel

It was strange that when you get the gacha splash art for each character after accepting the new costumes, the splash art is the existing gacha splash art featuring the old outfits. They couldn't even be bothered to update the art before rolling out the new outfits.
they are doing it in the most hidden way possible for an obvious reason.
you can also ask refunds for false advertising but you will lose your account.
but when a simp loses his waifu it's the same as having nothing.
Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Fake

631gjy.jpg

Anyway, what's a good damage for Geo Daddy burst? I removed his HP goblet and gave him a geo dmg one, and I just tried with some Hilichurls and slimes and it ranged from 25k to 58k.

I would recommend Pale Flame, but I forgot pale are for physical boost.

What his burst scales? Maybe 2set gladiador and the other one I never remember the name, give ATK% as well.

Or 2 set burst +20% and 2 set glad.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
t5uzge9f5fe81.png

Oh joy, another exclusive artifact to farm.
Forget about recycling anything from now on, guys.
I would recommend Pale Flame, but I forgot pale are for physical boost.

What his burst scales? Maybe 2set gladiador and the other one I never remember the name, give ATK% as well.

Or 2 set burst +20% and 2 set glad.
No, I'm just minmaxing his Millelith. I was thinking full HP for the lulz, but as I facetanked the two geovishaps in his artifact domain without the shield ever breaking I thought to swap the DP goblet for a Geo one and squish a bit more damage from his meteor (which is quite a fun skill). And I wondered how much damage should I aim for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom