• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

crumbs

Jobbers... Assemble!

LMAO, a dedicated B-team trailer / guide for the latest boss. What a joke xD

Yes, this trailer does highlight how "meh" most of the Inazauma characters are.

Plus we're getting a lot of geo characters on the rate up banners in this and the next update, no balance to these releases.

crumbs

Geo sucks.

So, how you guys gonna spend all those money primo?
I'm sitting on my primos for now. Probably wait for Yae, or reruns for Ayaka or the Shogun (I missed out on both during their first banners). Maybe Shenhe if she ends up being fun to play, but the likelihood of that seems to be decreasing with every leak.

Fake

I'm sitting on my primos for now. Probably wait for Yae, or reruns for Ayaka or the Shogun (I missed out on both during their first banners). Maybe Shenhe if she ends up being fun to play, but the likelihood of that seems to be decreasing with every leak.

If I would guess, Shogun will take a long time before getting a rerun.

Fuz

Banned
Blackjack and hookers.

Ayko if he is hydro claymore.
Hydro sword, apparently.
Feel like they already gave us all the combinations they'll ever allow. Forget hydro claymore, forget cryo catalyst.

Edit: Oh right, I forgot the "new" geo bow.
Back then when it was first hypotized, I dreamed of rock arrows. Instead we got a deformed dog holding a flag.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Guys. Drop whatever you're doing, get to the survey and ask for a Epitomized Path for standard banner.
Nah. You'll never get him. Accept it, man.

Nah, she's absolutely not fun.

She's a 100% off field support similar to 👍boy, but unlike Kaz or Mona she doesn't even have a different/fun traversal mechanics. You'll literally never gonna see her on field lol

Ayaka probably will comeback sooner than Baal. But yeah, for now, just save up for Yae.

Pejo

For those of you that weren't WOW-ed by the Boo Tao lamp, I present:

w5tor6vf9o481.png

Slime Plushies!

Great for putting between your knees to keep them from banging together while you get railed from behind by bad RNG on the next good banner.

Geo sucks.

Shenhe, rest are for Yae unless we get a surprise character that I like.

BlackM1st

Banned
Yae's leaked kit sounds like quite a bit of fun, but it's still early and a high likelihood of being fake.

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Next you'll tell us about how unique and engaging EULA'S gameplay is and how fish 🐟 lady is a cornerstone of the current meta. YMY has a strong burst too! ;D

As for myself: I have high hopes for Yae.

She's the last chance for electro lol

I doubt that her burst will out DPS Baal( that's not something MiHo would allow imo) ,but I hope that she will be AT LEAST comparable to Klee in raw numbers (no melt etc.). Her kit can be whatever, I just hope it's not about combos or annoying stack building (EULA).

Her release will mark the end of the main Inazuma's arch imo. Finally we will have our big 3 released:

Ayaka

Baal

Yae

The first time we met Yae I immediately thought she was super annoying. Design is meh too, Shenhe easily outshines her. Unless her kit is super unique and effective, I doubt I'd go for her. I haven't seen any Yae leaks though. What's her kit like?

Reactions: Fuz

Fuz

Banned
The first time we met Yae I immediately thought she was super annoying. Design is meh too, Shenhe easily outshines her. Unless her kit is super unique and effective, I doubt I'd go for her. I haven't seen any Yae leaks though. What's her kit like?
W: Place electro turrets (max 3)
A: Electro turrets explode or something like that

Not sure if fake.

Pejo

W: Place electro turrets (max 3)
A: Electro turrets explode or something like that

Not sure if fake.
I read them more as Totems that pulse instead of turrets that shoot (like Oz), but yea that's basically what I read. Maybe one of her Constellations will add shooting or an extra totem or something.

Reactions: Fuz

Fake

Hydro sword, apparently.
Feel like they already gave us all the combinations they'll ever allow. Forget hydro claymore, forget cryo catalyst.

Is already confirmed? What about that leak code?

Damn... well, Xiao rerun so.

Pejo

I already use him as anemo. In fact, almost max out.
He'd actually be ok if the cooldowns weren't so damn long. I agree with whoever said that before - long cooldowns are the opposite of fun.

Hey R Reizo Ryuu - New Honkai battlesuit in 5.5

n6jmnx0ysn481.png

Nobody knows yet if it's an Augment or an S rank. This appears to be how she transforms after inheriting Durandal's sword which explains how she can travel through the sea of Quanta and summon quantum enemies.

Last edited:

Fake

He'd actually be ok if the cooldowns weren't so damn long. I agree with whoever said that before - long cooldowns are the opposite of fun.

Anemo traveler elemental burst are far more better than the electro. Most of the abyss monster fall for him because of that. Sometimes is better him than Xiao.

I just wish I got a better weapon for him.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Hey R Reizo Ryuu - New Honkai battlesuit in 5.5

n6jmnx0ysn481.png

Nobody knows yet if it's an Augment or an S rank. This appears to be how she transforms after inheriting Durandal's sword which explains how she can travel through the sea of Quanta and summon quantum enemies.
Best girl is always welcome, if she's using a different weapon though, I doubt it's an augment. Then again if Augments now allow weapon changes, that could bring some dope changes in the future.
It could of course also just be her ultimate or how HoS works.

Ins't her burst a little too similar to Kaede burst? At least visually and in terms of damage interval.
They tried to make it stand out with the spirit attacking opponents and stuff, but I could see how one might not notice the difference in the heat of battle. Not that big a deal unless you're using both characters in the same team though.

Something about placing a DMG dealing pillars/statues. She's supposed to be the strongest Electro DMG dealer. Not a support.
Electro DPS doesn't sound that great. Electro reactions suck. Her stats and scaling would have to be cracked. I guess overload could be good for her since she's ranged, but we lack easy ways to apply pyro off-field. Using Bennett or Xiangling would be reaching a bit.

Fake

GI is facing lack of imagination between skills.

They look so similar to each other.

They really should ask the community about new ideias.

Last edited:

Pejo

2.4 event banner, pretty much confirms that we'll have Ganyu/Xiao double rerun banner (similar to Eula/Albedo) along with the Shenhe banner in the 2nd half with Yunjin.

qh3s12mgcv481.jpg

Fake

2.4 event banner, pretty much confirms that we'll have Ganyu/Xiao double rerun banner (similar to Eula/Albedo) along with the Shenhe banner in the 2nd half with Yunjin.

qh3s12mgcv481.jpg

Pray for me to get Xiao.

Wonder how gonna be the rotation... or will be two banner at the same time?

Top Bottom