• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

|OT| Genshin Impact |OT| Legend of Gacha: The Whale Waker (free-to-play action RPG)

RoyalLaFlame

Oct 22, 2013
So finally got an iPad and I'm going to try this game later tonight. I actually learned about this from a friend, she works on this game. She asked me if I can play and if there's some broken stuff regarding to the Portuguese translation if I can let her know hahahaha

Hope it's as good as it looks.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Pejo

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
So finally got an iPad and I'm going to try this game later tonight. I actually learned about this from a friend, she works on this game. She asked me if I can play and if there's some broken stuff regarding to the Portuguese translation if I can let her know hahahaha

Hope it's as good as it looks.
Enjoy the first 30+ hours, it's the best part by far. The OP has a bunch of good info, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, just a reminder to everyone - Only a few hours left to get your share of the billion primogems. Hope you got all 5 lanterns lit.

Also, great news for fanart. CSR seems to be doing some Genshin stuff.

Reactions: LegendOfKage

Saber

Jan 30, 2019
The more I see of her the more I dislike her design, kit, animation etc. I'll save my primos for next good Electro character. Ayaka seems good but I hate sword based characters combat and I have Ganyu for cryo stuff.

The bad thing I notice about sword users is that they usually act as if they're some kind of movie sword martial fighter. I never complete a full combo with either Keqing or Kaeya. I use dash attack cancel and proceed to repeat a 3 sequence attack again. Too bad my Kayea kinda suffered from an aspd nerf, but he usually hit fast and hard.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Apr 26, 2019
next good Electro character.
Boy in a giant hat should be your enemy in Inazuma and we also should get Inazuma's God. Choose wisely. BTW Ayaka can get to Inazuma by foot ;D

Just now had an interesting coop guest. Guy insisted on killing Cryo boss 3 times in a row. He used low lvl Xiao and anemic Electric Raven. Well, ok. I killed boss twice. On third time I decided to ask who exactly he is leveling. Turns out he was working on a popsicle guy. Goddamn, I was sure he was leveling Cocogoat xD Guy had a terribly under leveled Xiao and was heavily investing in popsicle guy? WTF. Good thing I asked, so we went to kill Xiao's boss. Of course he used only Xiao and not a single shield character. And after that some people ask "why stick to meta in PvE"...

BlackM1st

Apr 26, 2019
Wait whaaat? I didn't see it anywhere... Fuck I am probably too late.
I had a post about this event earlier in this very thread. Yeah, unfortunately you are late. You needed to light up 5 different lanterns in total, but you was limited with 3 tries in 24 hours.

Reactions: Mr Moose

Mr Moose

Sep 10, 2013
England
I had a post about this event earlier in this very thread. Yeah, unfortunately you are late. You needed to light up 5 different lanterns in total, but you was limited with 3 tries in 24 hours.
I don't even know how to light them lol :messenger_weary:
Edit: Yup, it's too late for me, oh well.

Last edited: