• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact censors "Taiwan" and "Hong Kong". And other words.

Hudo

Ok but are they selling the game in Hong Kong and Taiwan? If so, that would be a bit...hypocritical.

Last edited:

Aion002

>Nier Automata
>Depth of combat
1320529223886.jpg
Trying to shit on a Platinum game to defend a bad gacha....

tenor.gif

Trying to shit on a Platinum game to defend a bad gacha....

tenor.gif
L O L, i haven't played a single second of this game because i'm not interested in it, i came here to laugh at the idiocy that is on display here regarding a CHINESE game following CHINESE rules, as for Near a Tomato it's just like all the other low effort Bayonetta clones they've shat out since Korra and Transformers, it doesn't have the depth, enemy and moves variety and high skill celling as Bayonetta or W101 since the game can be a cake walk on HARD (which is the diffculty i played it on) with 9S R1 spam and hacking.

Platinum have shown they're a one trick pony that can't develop any combat system without the need of "witch time" dodging, and yes W101 and Astral Chain are both "unique" But when 5 out of the 8 games they pumbed out in the last 7 years are all low effort Bayonetta lite than you deserve to be criticised.

Here's the kicker Nier 1 had a far more fun combat system even though it was basically Dynasty Warriors + magic basically but it felt more fun TO play.

Last edited:

Falcs

Banned
Outrageous. I can't support this terrible company.

I'm definitely going to pirate this game instead.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
If you're upset about this consider what would happen to *any* Chinese company who got on the wrong side of the CCP. Its not like all they have to worry about is mean tweets from disgruntled fanboys.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Outrageous. I can't support this terrible company.

I'm definitely going to pirate this game instead.
How does one pirate a free game?

Oh

/s

Last edited by a moderator:

Aion002

L O L, i haven't played a single second of this game because i'm not interested in it, i came here to laugh at the idiocy that is on display here regarding a CHINESE game following CHINESE rules, as for Near a Tomato it's just like all the other low effort Bayonetta clones they've shat out since Korra and Transformers, it doesn't have the depth, enemy and moves variety and high skill celling as Bayonetta or W101 since the game can be a cake walk on HARD (which is the diffculty i played it on) with 9S R1 spam and hacking.

Platinum have shown they're a one trick pony that can't develop any combat system without the need of "witch time" dodging, and yes W101 and Astral Chain are both "unique" But when 5 out of the 8 games they pumbed out in the last 7 years are all low effort Bayonetta lite than you deserve to be criticised.

Here's the kicker Nier 1 had a far more fun combat system even though it was basically Dynasty Warriors + magic basically but it felt more fun TO play.
I agree that Replican/Gestalt is more fun than Automata.... Yet Automata battle system has more depth than this game... And this game copied a lot from it...

I also disagree with your opinion on Platinum....

Anyway, the thing is that Genshin, other than some elemental effects, the battle system has less depth than Neptunia Unleashed on Vita.....

Heck... Even some PS1 Dynasty Warriors games might have more depth than this...

So if you think that Automata is shallow.... Well, this game is so brain dead that to increase the difficulty they had to add time limits and enemies with gigantic health bars...

Last edited:

Rudius

Never ever forgot that when your favourite developer, TV network, movie franchise, social media company and sport's team were getting on their hands and knees for BLM they turned their back on REAL INJUSTICE AND PERSECUTION in Hong Kong. Never Forget!
Excecty. And they don't say a word about the true minorities being persecuted in China.

Liamario

Banned
It looks like a HD remake of an old PS3 game. And really truly, the world needs to make an example of the Chinese government. Their incredible human rights record and censorship is enough reason to cut them off. Now they're staying too influence western companies their censorship/ propaganda. Enough is enough.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
All the kids loving the commie developed games will be voting in a couple years for their favorite dictator sponsored candidate.

Fuck my life.

>Muh caaamunisim
>in a game that features the worst of capitalism predatory shit "gacha".
Americans are funny people, gotta love'em.

Last edited:

Green_Eyes

If you actually think this game is better than BoTW then you are a filthy, loli-loving WEEB. If you oppose this, you must link your twitter account so we may peruse to affirm this statement.

Top Bottom