• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GenDESIGN teasing Famito Ueda's next project via hire related tweet

Bartski

Gold Member
genDESIGN published a tweet showing a much larger version of the previously released screenshot of their next project in development. Now looks like a part of some derelict machinery.

The game is in full production due out hopefully sometime this decade.

RDG3DCl.jpg

From April 1st, two new graduate artists and one programmer have joined the group! Together with our fresh friends, we will create a valuable game that we can be proud of in the world! At genDESIGN, we are hiring new graduates and careers in 2023, so if you are interested, please apply!

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
I’m fluent in Japanese and just translated it:

“Are you willing to spare the next 14 years of your life and can tolerate bi-yearly project restarts? Join us today!”

Last edited:

Dr Bass

I love the previous games. I think anyone who has had a pet near and dear to them should play The Last Guardian. Man, what a game. And of course SotC and Ico.

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

Keihart

5OF4pRL.jpg

Sci-fi elements? Looks in line with past games and aesthetically very cool.

Why the Sony copyright? Just for Ico and SOTC?
Every game on the picture except the new one was produced and developed while at sony, even The Last Guardian if that's what you are impliying.

Also, i can't wait.

Last edited:
Top Bottom